iPad iMAME (iOS iMAME4ALL in App Store) by Jim VanDeventer

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by AnarKitty, Dec 21, 2011.

1. tzuptzop

tzuptzop Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2013
    gridlee and remote ,both works with ios7, but my zelda saves are gone from remote... save lost only issue

2. Sri Ram

Sri Ram Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Emu4ios works just fine even on iOS 7, instead of changing the year, you could just scroll up the month and install your app(Any month before July 2013 should do), then run it once and set your date back to Auto.

3. Macros

Macros New Member

Mar 18, 2016
    #1083 Macros, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    I know this is a bit of a necropost in an old thread but I've just gotten around to installing Mame4all on my old jailbroken iPad 1. My problem is that whilst it works fine in actually running the games, I cannot get any sound in any of them. I've tried everything I can think of to no avail. Does anyone know if there is some switch or setting I need to change either in M4A or on the iPad?

I've already confirmed the sound works so it's not the device. It has to be either the App or some setting somewhere.

Thanks

Nvm, just this second fixed it. The switch on the side which controls either mute or rotation was the culprit. I must have muted it before changing it to rotation and it left it muted even though the sound worked in other apps. Very strange.