iPad iMafia – Help! Need to restart character

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KindredSpirit, Jan 24, 2009.

1. KindredSpirit

KindredSpirit Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Developer/Student
    inside my iTouch
    I changed my name by accident because i wanted to reset my character, now i cant change the name back OR reset it! help! is there any way to delete my profile so i can make kindred again (i wanted to switch to a workoholic!)?:confused:

2. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    The Netherlands
    I think you accidentaly started a new topic instead of a reply to an excisting topic. Right?

If so, please do the following: use the red triangle next to your post number (at the top right) and report your post to a moderator.

In your report, please give the URL to the topic that this post should be merged with (the moderator can put your post in the correct topic) and also ask him to delete my reply, because it wouldn't make sense in that topic.

Thanks! :)

3. playmesh

playmesh Active Member

Jan 24, 2009
    Hi!

PlayMesh support here. You can only reset your character once every 24 hours because we don't want people to continually reset their character and put all the lowbies on the hitlist.

4. Altourus

Altourus Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Does this mean that after my account has been active for 24 hours in Ninjas I will be able to reset it?
    If so where does the option appear?

5. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    That was written back in January when you were able to reset, and when Playmesh was active.
    They don't appear active on the forums anymore, and you don't have the option to reset your character anymore, just your name.

6. Altourus

Altourus Member

Apr 13, 2009
    So theres no way to reset anymore? Doesn't that seem like a bad idea to anyone else?

7. schplurg

schplurg Well-Known Member

A lot of things Playmesh does is a bad idea. My advice (not that you asked)...choose another one of these games. There must be 20 different ones by now.

8. Altourus

Altourus Member

Apr 13, 2009
    I went for iQuest