1. Gireeshma

Gireeshma New Member

Oct 17, 2022
    Female
    #1 Gireeshma, Oct 17, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    I’m Safe is an easy-to-use and cryptographically secure women’s safety app built to ensure women’s safety at all times. The app is user-friendly, reliable, secure, and easy on the battery.

103962-6fa0c7fa5fa7f279801477dd92bdaea0.png
    I’m Safe is equipped with several features that can be used every day and especially during life-threatening situations.
    Link of the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imsafe.app
    App store: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/id6443935988

The features are listed below:

Trusted Contacts

You can add up to 5 Trusted Contacts on the app with whom you can share your whereabouts and alert them immediately when you are in danger. You can choose to share your whereabouts constantly or between selected intervals. You can switch between the options as you like.

Track Me

Track Me shares your live location with your trusted contacts. You can also share updates in the form of text and images.

SOS

SOS alerts your trusted contacts with your location details, warning them that you are in danger. During an SOS, the app captures images and audio recordings. SOS is designed to seek help to rescue you during a dangerous situation.

Selective info-sharing

While starting a Track Me session, you can choose which members among the trusted contacts you wish to share your activity with. Selective info-sharing lets you withhold specific information from certain contacts without removing them from your trusted contacts list.

Battery friendly
    I’m Safe is optimized to provide the best safety features while consuming minimal battery.

Organization Features for Institutions and organizations:

The app has cab tracking, incident marketing, anonymous reporting, and organizational features for institutions and organizations.

Optional Safety Device:
    The app also comes with an optional 18-month battery life safety device for you and your loved ones.