I'm offended by the reception I have received here from the administration staff

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by smyd, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smyd

smyd New Member

Mar 19, 2009
    The closing of my thread complaining about the handling of my homosexual-themed shooters further compounds the discrimination that I face on a day to day basis:

* Apple - against my games
    * Admins and Mods here - against my complaint against apple
    * Users here like steve and voodoo who are plainly homophobic and spout hatred that would be banned in the EU

Games can have mature orientations, if apple allows bouncing boob games and fart joke games, they can allow homosexually oriented games.

Get out of your heteronormative shells, there other people who are different than you and they probably use iPhones.

2. Maythius

Maythius Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2008

What I'm about to say has nothing to do with you being gay.

You need to grow up! Seriously, the administration closed up the thread because it was going to turn into a heat debate which has no place in the TA forums. There is no need to be immature

3. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    It got closed because of the conversation going on was not appropriate and hateful to some people. Not because of you.

And we can't justify apple or not since we don't know how much homosexual content is actually in this game. Depends on how far across the line you went.

4. GatorDeb

GatorDeb Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    There's a lounge forum where your discussion has been continued.

5. crimson.

crimson. Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    You've got to be f#cking kidding me! GO AWAY.

6. Mattman

Mattman Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    you know what, im beginning to think that you never had a homosexual game, that you a troll (straight or gay idc) and that you simply want a place to argue. TA is not that place, and if you have such problems with the forums then just leave. If I created a thread hating on an obama or black game and that thread sparked an unrelated debate it would be closed too! Stop using homosexuality as a a shield, I don't hate gays, I have gay friends, albeit ones who don't think every problem they have stems from gaiety.

7. Monopoly

Monopoly Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Your making a game where you kill homos?

Not surprised that got banned :p

8. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    =.= lol this is probably gona get moved too

9. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Shut up Crimson. He's talking exactly about people like you.

Your thread was closed because of the debate. I'm sure if you make another one but show something of your game and then explain what Apple said and include a link to the debate, it won't be locked.

10. madsoul

madsoul Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    i have nothing against homosexuals, but i just dont see why we need games based one sex. like... why...? common. im sure you have worked on your game alot but seriously, why do we need sexually oriented games?

and what is your game about apart from being a shooter exactly..?

11. Myrobotwillneverdie

Myrobotwillneverdie Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    SEPDX
    dude, he has just as much right to post as you do. If you don't like the thread than YOU GO AWAY! That is how it works. One a thread has lost momentum, it will slip away. You're sense of entitlement and eliteist attitude don't really welcome DISCUSSION. ( the main purpose of a forum)

12. crimson.

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    You shut up. I don't like him spamming our forums is that sooooo wrong? I don't know about you but I don't particularly want to here some strangers problems. I don't give a shit what he think about me. Freedom of speech bitches.

13. Dio

Dio Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    I don't understand why this isn't done with. We all got our own problems, your app is not the only app to ever get rejected, but no one comes here and complains. And if they do, they don't complain after about people's thoughts on their complaint... if that makes sense to anyone.

And also, there is no problem with being gay, but does your game need to include it? I'm just wondering, but what is your game's plot?

Please don't make this into a big debate, no one here has had any problems with this stuff, and honestly, the only person I see making this a big deal is you.

14. crimson.

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    Dude calm down I posted that when this thread was in the games section which isn't the place to discuss sexual preferences and being offended. Also, I'll do what I want.

15. THEDeliriumTrigger

THEDeliriumTrigger Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Lets talk about this, rather than the issues currently discussed.