I'm back. :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Armbruster, Mar 9, 2009.

1. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    That's what the Social Group, which caused EDNG to be banned, was initially meant for. :p

And right now there's a group for Mature members, one for Cool members and one for Senior (100+ posts) members. I think those are the placed to have those discussions.

I don't believe that Arn has commented on a special forum section for people with a high postcount. And I don't believe postcount is worth all that much. Sure, it proves if you're active on TouchArcade a lot.
    But ibelongintheforums has 1485 posts in 3 months, but has gotten 2 infractions and a one-day-ban. I don't have 900 posts in 6 months but I hope that most people that recognize my username when they see it, think of me as a civilized person.
    So once people would know that having 300 posts would unlock a special forum section, some of them would have access to it within 4 days after registering.

2. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    i wish.

3. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    I asked istop to add you to the mature social group, you should get an invite today...

4. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    aww man! I hate you armbruster, ever since the bad "oh No!" review. I hope you've changed:)

5. anduril_ukr

anduril_ukr Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Student
    New Jersey
    well i joined since you left, but welcome back (i guess?), armbuster.

6. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Well I think he means well but just doesn't understand when he is messing up.. I'm not sticking up for him or anything (I think he knows I'm not his biggest fan) but I just don't think he thinks it through...I mean a lot of people (myself included) can and have been pretty mean to new members.... but I don't know the whole situation .....plus I don't like him....

7. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

They paid me buckets of money. Haha, just kidding. Or am I?

8. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    you probably aren't cause those menus weren't sexy. :mad:

you owe me!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: I accept promo codes :)

9. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

Hahaha. Good to be back, ol' buddy.