I'll buy it when there's a sale.

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by toythatkills, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Fruho

Fruho Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Gameloft Employee
    Under Your Bed
    Good point. Still, those people don't mean any harm.....no need to 'hate' them. Just dismiss them as minor annoyances and go on with your life. Really need to create a thread about it?

2. Fruho

Fruho Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Gameloft Employee
    Under Your Bed
    How so? Not a lot of people buy Apps for their iDevices-it shows how few people buy when out of 100,000,000 devices, only 5,000,000 own Doodle Jump ,which is the most popular game in App Store History. 50 cents would make sails soar like never before, as even hesitant buyers cannot resist getting the insanely addictive Fruit Ninja for a couple quarters

3. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    The sales would need to be doubled to equalize that cost. Most of those people who don't won doodle jump won't ever buy any app ever. For many reasons. The biggest hole in that plan is the doubling of the sales to even achieve the same amount of sales. Developers want money, not downloads.

To the OP. Yes all these posts of "99 cents 2 muhc ill wat 4 sael" are annoying as are all the posts complaing about everything that makes the appstore great (low prices, ease of sales, ease of production, etc.). But making a thread about it was just going down to their level.

4. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    I find that insulting & I don't even understand it.