iKamasutra Club Promo Codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Naim, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Naim

Naim Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone!

We just got iKamasutra Club approved for AppStore and would like to share couple of promo codes with you. The app is all about learning new things, sharing your experience and ultimately grow as a lover!

[​IMG]
    For more info check out lovekamasutra.com/club

There is just one issue at the moment, we are a bit low on promo codes. So write exactly why you should get a promo code in this thread and we will PM the most motivated users that will find the app useful. When we run out of promo codes we will let you know in this thread.

Good luck!

2. panasonic88

panasonic88 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Guess what, we are organizing an orgy party with a group of friends cum couples, 16 of us all together! The iKamasutra Club would definitely come in handy for us! Woohoo! Please reward us with this amazing app! Peace, make love. :D

3. theWiz77

theWiz77 Member

Jul 20, 2010
    I am going to start documenting couples' love lives. This would be a great tool if they feel like the romance and creativity has gone stale.

4. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I am going to impress my gal with these positions. This tool will be great for this occasion. If they are great, I will recommend the positions and the app to my friends as well.

5. nazara_tech

nazara_tech Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2009
    project manage
    India
    hahahahhahahaha

6. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    thank you please give me one

7. triple02

triple02 Active Member

Oct 21, 2010
    I have the book and the video but its too cumbersome for me to lug them around! It'll be awesome if i have a portable one on my phone where i can carry it around and use it when i get "lucky"!

8. romeodelta

romeodelta Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    #8 romeodelta, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
    With this app, I can finally learn to the needs of the beloved women on earth and I can wholeheartedly please them in every imaginable and possible way. With Kamasutra, love can be so romantic yet challenging at the same time, but what most important is it can really spice up a relationship in a way you have always dreamed of but lack the means and imagination to execute. Hail Ikamasutra.

9. PowerBoy

PowerBoy Active Member

Oct 21, 2010
    student
    KL
    This application look cool and wish to learn more about it... Im seriously!!..
    please let me get this application!

10. Naim

Naim Well-Known Member

Great motivations so far people! we have sent out couple of promo codes and eagerly awaiting more motivations for the last ones!

11. Riskke

Riskke Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    its time for me to have some " new style " with my spouse , kinda booster for our honeymoon :D

12. Naim

Naim Well-Known Member

Good job everyone! We still got couple of promo codes left so keep the motivations coming!

13. stephanie1900

stephanie1900 Active Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Really nice app, can I have one code.

14. Filldy63

Filldy63 Active Member

Aug 15, 2010
    I've got 50% positions complete in your iKamasutra:D
    And i'd like to try your new app!!!

15. romeodelta

romeodelta Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Just wondering, how does this differ from the regular iKamasutra app? If I'm only interested in positions should I still buy this? I mean are there any new ones etc?

Thanks

16. nairud

nairud Active Member

Oct 20, 2010
    I'll need the iKamastura since it will be handy for me to bring around to refer as my girlfriend and her gal friends like to try out new things at different places all the time :)

17. Naim

Naim Well-Known Member

Romeodelta,

In the club version you get all the position from iKamasutra including the ones in the Pro pack. There is no additional positions in Club but whats new is that you get world rankings on positions, comment sharing, activity and heat maps, ability to follow other members and so on. A more social and alive version you could say.

If you are only interested in exploring new positions with the inspiring style of iKamasutra I think you already got everything you need for a long time ;)

Regards,
    Naim