iPad iHunt

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by McGill, Nov 5, 2008.

1. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    What's up with this game? I really wanted it, but the reviews are terrible (2 1/2 Stars) and yet it has been #1 for two days as the top paid app.

Does it truly suck? Who has played it & what do you think?

Also, i have $13.00 burning a hole in my pocket, so any suggestions of what to spend it on in the store?

2. jlake02

jlake02 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2008
    Manager
    Los Angeles
    I heard the animials don't move so it's very boring. Try Draconis or Powerboat Challenge.

3. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    thanks for the tip! Powerboat challenge looks like fun. I'm not sure about the other.

My 2 favorite games right now are Clusterball & Fieldrunners. Any suggestions similar to these?

4. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Besiegement is a great td game. (It has sound too)

5. Little White Bear Studios

Little White Bear Studios Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2008
    I haven't played it, but I have seen the reviews. Just goes to show that many buyers do not actually read the reviews. Most buyers think if something is in the Top 25, then it must be good. As we all know, that is not always true.

6. wilson

wilson Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Canada, ON
    its crule ur shooting dear , poor dear

7. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    Tasty, though.

8. wilson

wilson Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Canada, ON
    always you to comment on what i say..

9. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

Wilson. Shuddup.

I thought you were dead.

10. wilson

wilson Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Canada, ON
    omg arm... dont start andything just stop picking fights u need to do sothing else not piss people off

11. Kursndax

Kursndax Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    i been wondering about this game for days, it looks awesome but yeah the reviews are bad, I seen videos on youtube and you look thru a scope at the deer and shoot em in the head and wherever, well the problem is shooting em in the head does nothing, and if you actually hit em, they fall over like cardboard cutouts, and I heard the birds are even worse. everyone says if the deers looked more real and moved and all then it would be a great game.

it looks good, just the game play is what people are not liking. if you love deer hunting game, I am sure its still worth getting cause it looks good, there are videos of game play on youtube.

12. Just went through top 100 apps and games and I count 10 that I bought and think are worth it. So 10% I guess isn't bad better than only 5% of them being decent. Maybe 10 more that might be worth it for others who have money to burn and the rest pure waste of money but people have no problem throwing away money evidently. Top 100 doesn't mean best quality just means best marketing and P.T. Barnum sucker purchasers (and yes I know Barnum never said it but can never remember who actually did).

13. I stupidly bought this game a couple of days ago, thinking there may be SOME hint of enjoyment in there somewhere, as I normally love sniping games. However, deer don't move, you can't shoot them in the head, they fall down like cardboard cut-outs, pheasants just glide across the screen using one sprite which is hardly what I'd call animation as described, you can see the edge of the picture through the scope by the way of black borders, and it just got on my t!ts, so I deleted it after 5 minutes. Avoid like your momma's kisses people :eek: