iFaceLook 1.0 is out!!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by dora_quu, Nov 3, 2010.

1. dora_quu

dora_quu Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Treat or trick?! Did the bloody weather ruin your halloween party? Did you feel not high enough this halloween? Then why not preparing an outstanding costumes for your next fancy dress ball right away? How about trying iFaceLook in your iPad? It is not only able to design your party faces, but also help you express your funny thoughts and ideas---in a directly facial way, at anytime anywhere you want! Grab your iPad, you are the star!

* Orc nose, Santa beard, Zachary Quinto’s eyebrow…customize any hilarous face that you can or cannot come up with
    * Keep updating new items.Ideas never end!
    * Not only in Halloween or any event days, share the happiness with your friends anywhere or anytime.

Apple Store link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ifacelook/id399758894?mt=8

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

iFaceLook is the second iPad app we released around Halloween. We hope to offer you a joyful and special experience both in your masked balls and daily life. Have more fun with iFaceLook!!

I have some promo code giveaways here. Leave me message on the thread if you want to promo code. Thank you in advance for your ratings and comments for the game. lol

2. Elfanger

Elfanger Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2010
    I would like to give it a go please!

3. dora_quu

Mar 9, 2010
    The promo code is sent to you. Thank you!!:D

4. dora_quu

Mar 9, 2010
    ;) I apreciate your ratings and comments for iFaceLook. Please don't hesitate to get a promo code now. I only have a few codes left over.