Universal Iesabel (Cross-platform Action RPG) by Forever Entertainment

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Michal.FE, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Because I removed it from my device for free space, will I get this extra act?

2. jameslavis

jameslavis Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Nope they stop him. There's a bridge in the gardens with carpets hanging over the edges that's the first one I hit. If you slide against the Rail you will get by it. From there though it's a maze with the invisible barriers. Finally you have to go under an archway. You can't get through. I've tried every skill and space

3. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Yeah ofcoarse they did it all for you lol! That's why it's 99c now huh!

4. Weryui

Weryui Member

Oct 1, 2013
    I just got to the archway that you're talking about on Windows version (pic 1). There is a passage from the bottom (pic 2), or you can jump over the barrier (pic 3). Here I am at the entrance to the next location (pic 4). Iesabel 3.0 for Android (4.3) and Windows (7 x86) versions are the same. Maybe for iOS differently. What's your version of the game?

Attached Files:

5. jameslavis

Mar 15, 2011
    #565 jameslavis, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
    Here you can see as far as I can go. I can't go right. When hold right it walks me on an angle to this point directly behind the left pillar. I tried dying. I can't get out the way I came via start portal as a barrier blocks that too. you can see me barely peeking out. I tried charging all along the wall with no luck. Unlike you, I can't even get to the opening in the gate, i can only get behind the left pillar.

Attached Files:

6. Weryui

Weryui Member

Oct 1, 2013
    #566 Weryui, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
    If you started playing the old version and then continued in the new maybe that's the problem.

In general, it's crossplatform game with multiplayer so you may connect to someone and you will appear in the same location where the host (perhaps). (to me - write in private)

7. jameslavis

Mar 15, 2011
    Now in the old days of Diablo I would connect to you and play your game but when I went back to mine I'd be in the same place I was before. Is this the case?

8. Weryui

Weryui Member

Oct 1, 2013
    Progress is not saving? I dunno.

So what will be the situation: we will stand together and I will be able to pass through the arch and you're not?

9. jameslavis

Mar 15, 2011
    What I mean is that I've never joined a game in iesabel. In diablo if I joined your game and we walked through the gate, that is ok. But when I leave the game and go back into my own I would be at the same ace I was before. I could try and host and get you to join

10. Weryui

Weryui Member

Oct 1, 2013
    #570 Weryui, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    I tested multiplayer. The one who joins appears in the same location where the host. Progress is not saved. But host's progress is saving.
    Also I found a bug that if you join you lose your quest list.

11. nonexist

nonexist Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    I just bought the game and now I see your message, I hope they fix this soon. :(

12. Weryui

Weryui Member

Oct 1, 2013
    For multiplayer is safer to have a separate character.

13. HomeFries

HomeFries Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Canada
    Man bought this game thinking its goi ng to be great on my new Iphone 5S but u cant even enter a name and the pause and inventory buttons are also off the screen and cant access them. If your thinking of buying this game don't its been out for awhile now and they still have these big issues like wtf. Deleted after 5 min as i cant play a game thats broken (cant access my inventory cant enter a name and that's just the start. WOW so disappointing and wasted a $1 lol hahahah
    Cheers

14. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    I might be wrong, but I think there's an update pending that fixes a lot of stuff. Maybe hold judgement for a week and see if and update shows up?

I too bought since it went on sale. It's in my backlog though, so it'll be a while before I get to it... still, for a buck it's not a big gamble that I'll have some fun with this.

15. ZarieoZ

ZarieoZ Active Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Wanted to report a bug. When I was taking the man to the witch to test the blood he died on me once & I had to try again the second time he died again but nothing happened & I continued going to the witch to take her back to the village, he talked to me and the witch as if he is there then when I took her to the entrance of the village it won't let me in & it says I have to wait for the others & write that I have to wait for the comrades & it keep throwing wave after wave of endless enemies, it won't stop. It feels wrong, I don't know what to do. I don't thing it's supposed to be like that, cause suddenly it's sooooooo boring, I've been trying for an hour but nothing happens, even tried to die and try again it begins at the witch's home abd I co back to the non reachable entrance.

I've been doing that too long that I have 70+ of each potion (everyone is 70+) and I have 49,000+ coins and I can't really see the witch from the amount of loot on the floor (they are aloooooot)

Please help I've been playing it for hours & this makes a real halt for the progress, it was really fun.

16. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    Yes, they had quite a bit of a bad timing with their sale, but the update seems to be pushed out now.

17. Eidaven

Eidaven Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Now that's a run on sentence if I've ever seen one. I can't even follow what your saying... Holy cow!

On a separate note for anyone to answer... I noticed this dropped to a dollar and I'm thinking about picking it up.. The graphics seem pretty good, but how's the gameplay? Does the game keep you interested enough to keep playing? How long is the game?

18. sdiggbot

sdiggbot Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2012
    Canada
    let me start off by saying this game is great

scratches an action RPG itch I've had for a long time

that being said, this game crashes. A LOT. Despite the manual save option (does it even work?), I lose progress. A LOT.

Levels, gear, exploration disappear after crashes. And boy does this game crash. I would ballpark in a 2-3 hour session it is crashing every 30 minutes or so.

I'm on an iPad2 with medium graphics settings, no post processing... I've killed all other apps in the background, forced restarts, nothing seems to have any affect on stability.

A lot of the crashes occur when using the barbarian's tornado/whirlwind ability... which is by far the best ability he has, thus going without isn't a great option... and it still crashes even when I abstain from using that.

Town portal scrolls don't always work. Can't choose where I town portal to either.

Can't find a stash chest in act2... is there one?

19. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    Yeah, crashes a lot on my iPad 2 as well. I can't get past the boss in the 3rd level of the cemetery/crypts because it keeps crashing when I fight her. I've just about given up on the game because of it.

20. JEMelby

JEMelby Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2009
    Stuck

I've just been to see the oracle in act two. This satisfied the second task for the main quest, and now it states that the quest is complete. I have no direction, and I did not advance to the next act. The secondary quests don't provide any direction, even when "activated", so I don't know what to do about that.

They're doesn't seem to be a better forum for this game. I really like when publishers host forums for their games. Can't find such as that for this game. A nudge forward would be appreciated.