Universal Iesabel (Cross-platform Action RPG) by Forever Entertainment

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Michal.FE, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Rejera

Rejera Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Just a note for the dev, with the new update (running IOS 7) it displays the battery level and time over the life bar plus it covers the pause button making it hard to press. This is on an iPod touch 5 running ios 7.

2. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    I remember buying Repulze on this premise and this is a much better way to reward early adopters.
    I just wish I had followed the forum closer to know that was going on here. Most of my skimming came off as "buggy but fun" so I was waiting.

3. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Agreed, now that the description for the update says story complete id like to see an update add achievements and game center.

4. ooooh

ooooh Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2013
    UK
    I'm having the same issue on iPhone 5 :(

5. Yiboy

Yiboy New Member

Sep 23, 2013
    Love this game! Please add more classes, maybe a ranger or an assassin :D and I can't find anyone online. Is my game bugged? :(

6. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I doubt it, plus we would have to start over to get them as I dont think precious plays would unlock them.

7. symptomac

symptomac Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 23, 2012
    update broken i fear

Bummer. I have updated to 3.0. When i first loaded my character, i have quest "A message from the past" - says to talk to Niguma. I do so (as i tried before the update). It doesn't trigger next part of quest or open the trapdoor (to the third world).

I see others complaining about same on iTunes reviews. Leaving poor reviews. I don't want to do so, hoping developer responds here (their Iesabel website is very pretty but no help).

I also visited Oracle gateway and the Oracle himself was still there. With all the messages including the one that is supposed to trigger his disappearance. So something is screwed up.

and once when i messed around going back and forth i saw the trapdoor on the minimap in orange rather than white - but i still couldn't enter it.

Help!

8. Mikahl

Mikahl New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Thank god it's not just me. HELP US!

9. Ne0ndrag0n

Ne0ndrag0n Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    I cant play this because the battery bar is in the way!

10. jameslavis

jameslavis Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2011
    #550 jameslavis, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
    In act 3 just got the water. In the lower gardens and physically can't walk through a gate because something invisible is blocking me. Wtf

11. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Someone please explain why this hasn't been made an editors choice, or even been shown on the front page, but 2013: infected wars has?

12. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Who knows, the only thing I would of wished this had was GC achievements.

13. jameslavis

Mar 15, 2011
    I just want to get through the invisible barriers I. The lower gardens so I can beat the game. Love this bug. Game is broke

14. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    It's in the Best New games section.

15. wellstam

wellstam Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Game crashes EVERY time entering Slava with Shaman & Witch

"Nice" to read that the game crashes for more people than me. It's been crashing a couple of times before but I've now found a new cemetary-type bug: after talking to the witch I can't re-enter the Slava Village with the witch and the shaman. The game simply crashes. The problem is there is no other way to go, since every other gate or portal is closed since I've entered the last phase of act 1.

This is not acceptable. I've played LOTS and have a witch level 24. It's not like I want to start over again. Even if I would, what if it crashes again the same way?

Time to demand our money back people.

16. jameslavis

Mar 15, 2011
    I've sunk hours In and level 34. Invisible barriers no matter what in lower gardens. Damn pissed. No comments from dev

17. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Call me old fashioned but have you contacted the dev at their website ? Posting here about issues doesnt mean you'll get a quick response from the dev. Email them and see how you get on

18. Weryui

Weryui Member

Oct 1, 2013
    jameslavis, just use jump (barb) or teleport (witch).

19. jameslavis

Mar 15, 2011
    #559 jameslavis, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
    Jump? If you are talking about the charge that doesn't work

20. Weryui

Weryui Member

Oct 1, 2013
    #560 Weryui, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
    I mean Smash. During the smashing barbarian jumps. Use it to get over the invisible barriers in the Lower Gardens.