iPad iDracula vs Black Shades

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Jesserg, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Jesserg

Jesserg Active Member

Feb 19, 2009
    I know these are different types of games but which one should i get cuz i like killing games and i want to know which one has better replay value,weapons and enemies and if theyre worth 99c

2. jawslover

jawslover Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    JERICHO, KS
    #2 jawslover, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
    Black Shades looks good, but I only have iDracula so I can't really compare. But iDracula is really fun, has great graphics, and great gameplay.

edit: I have just played free computer version of Black Shades. It is AMAZINGLY fun, as soon as I get another gift card, i'm buying Black Shades!! The graphics don't detract from the gameplay at all.

3. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    im not familiar with black shades
    but idracula is definitely worth 99c..plus an update is coming out
    why dont u get both lol :D

4. DHrox

DHrox Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    College Student
    Baltimore, MD
    I personally would prefer Black Shades. If you're curious get the PC version from the Wolfire games page. They're both cheap and good though, so getting both would maximize joy.

5. supg328911

supg328911 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    black shades its so fun....

6. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Seriously?

7. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    I'd go with iDracula. It looks and feels really look. Something that I doubt Black Shades can do (but then again, I haven't played... BS... ok, that acronym failed LOL). IMO, iDracula.

8. hello123

hello123 Active Member

Feb 22, 2009
    I like idecula, it's amazing graphic worth 99 cents

9. DreadShade

DreadShade Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Take the 2, I bought iDracula today and its really fun, but Black Shades is a great game too, by Wolfire Games, a really cool indie company

Black Shades has the most replay value because its a random generated city and its really funny, you can try the PC (or Mac) version of Black Shades that is free, and exactly the same game!

10. Jesserg

Jesserg Active Member

Feb 19, 2009
    k thanks everyone

11. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Keep in mind that when the update for iDracula comes out the price is going up. It will also be adding two more locations, some more weapons and monsters, and if I remember right from the teaser trailer two more game play modes. Given that the update will in effect more than double the amount of game play, I'd suggest buying it now while it's still 99 cents. Besides which, it rocks!

12. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    I liked Black Shades on my computer but I wonder how they pulled of the controls in the iPhone version? :confused:

13. jawslover

jawslover Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    JERICHO, KS
    The controls are surprisingly good, you control with accelorometer, look around by dragging your finger, and shoot, zoom, crouch etc by some buttons on the right. You can recalibrate the accelorometer controls whenever you want with one button press from the pause menu.