iPad iDoctor?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Alf101, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Alf101

Alf101 Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Anyone try iDoctor? I noticed it was updated with "graphics and sound"
    but was wondering how close it realy was to Dr. Mario

2. soccerstud652

soccerstud652 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    I have heard bad things. Stick with the original Dr. Mario. It is a classic and shouldn't be messed with.

3. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    #3 PointOfLight, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
    For those wondering, here's the link: iDoctor. I might just have to grab a copy of this tonight and try it out. I was always a big fan of Dr. Mario.

[Edit]

Just checked their web site, and I remembered why I was turned off from this game. I'm always a bit suspicious when I go to a web site and they have lots of products listed, but not the one that you're looking at.

4. hey everyone, just wanted to give you a heads up that we're VERY close to releasing our game, which is based off of Dr Mario.
    It will have wifi multiplayer and we've been working very hard to make it a step above what's currently out there.. both in playability and visually.
    I'll be sure to post here when it's up in the app store, but we're looking at submitting it in the next 3 weeks.

Thanks,
    Bob

5. Alf101

Alf101 Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nice

Cool maybe I will wait alittle and see what your games looks like.

6. soccerstud652

soccerstud652 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    I actually just downloaded this out of curiosity.

It is a really decent Dr. Mario clone. The new interface is great and the music is true to the original.

If an update came with some sort of a story mode or online play, this could be a great game.