iDev Social Group @ TouchArcade

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Zandog, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Zandog

Zandog Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Public Relations/Graphic Designer - Spiffcode Inc.
    Seattle, Wa
    Hey there. I'm a graphics designer and PR guy for the Warfare Inc. project by Spiffcode. Not that Touch Arcade doesn't already have a good place for iDev help and discussion in this forum, but I've started a social (focus) group for iDevelopment information, resource and project employment exchange. The goal is to allow open discussion of development here in this forum while giving individuals a more qualified and private place to exchange development issues, techniques and project position openings. If this is something that interests you, read the requirements, shoot me a PM and I'll set you up.

2. Altrez

Altrez Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    IT
    Kentucky
    Sounds neat.. I sent you a PM.

3. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    Cool idea, I've PM'd you also.

4. Zandog

Zandog Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Seattle, Wa
    #4 Zandog, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
    Thanks to all who've inquired about joining the group. Lots of people asking me what its about, what are the requirements and what they would get out of joining. Most of which I can answer. The rest depends on the website (forum) administrators. If your wondering what and how, the first post explains it, The group focus is on Information, Resource, Job Exchange and Discussion It is invite only so if your interested or know you'd like to be in the group, PM me with your job classification, project history (if any) and portfolio for an invite and more information. If you have any specific questions before asking for an invite, you can ask them in PM or here.

5. Altrez

Altrez Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    IT
    Kentucky
    PM Sent :) Look forward to your replay..

-Altrez

6. Zandog

Zandog Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Seattle, Wa
    I quick thanks to all who have inquired about the iDev group and those who have gotten invites. Lots of good feedback thus far and I look forward to provifing support for you all in the near future.