iCollect Movies 3.4 - 50 free promo codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by ethanwa, Aug 13, 2010.

1. ethanwa

ethanwa Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2009
    Now with website sync to http://www.icollectmedia.com/ and more new features!

I wanted to start a new thread because the other one is about v2.0, which is a rather old version.

Download it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/icollect-movies/id346087869?mt=8

F4AJN7YXW9EY
    6LFH4YTTH7E7
    69NMA6YL6T7T
    L9KTF7EX9NFR
    FXYLHPE4JRJA
    33THWMTM7A9Y
    MW37RWYHAJ64
    96EWTN763ARW
    EXEPYE9AXANK
    N3K4JP4LP9LR
    PRJ9WWHMFH6J
    NY7YPYXTJNJH
    H79W4T3P4E4R
    A7PXJHN64RTX
    FLN9F6HLPYPX
    EWE974AN6T63
    FJJHJK93R4HP
    Y9PRXPWXYT47
    N3747YR3Y79L
    REKPMKXF6ER9
    6TMKRWTWXLA9
    W6XLRP3HEJYH
    F36YLA3PH4FA
    E7FTMEWHXR6J
    HRFP7RPNMAKT
    RA4JAPPFTF7P
    NAE49K9XP97K
    3X9RLTNM9NN4
    3AA4PA9WPNLK
    F97EWLKYY39J
    LJKL3KTEYMJP
    RMWE73XY4NMM
    9L6W7JFXNNLM
    K3MFHE3R94LA
    796MHARXM94J
    WY3HA6YYRXXK
    TYRFFM4XHHY7
    7RFPW6KE339W
    FPX4PJ9AR7P6
    KM94T3M463M6
    7W9W39YEFFRW
    FJKK4LWAAPRW
    9N7TPYRTAEA4
    AJTH9F9TK4H7
    AA49EKYT74RY
    PN9WT7HL9AFA
    RA9A7XTA37M4
    FLY9R6MRE6PN
    A64KHM6E9NRT

2. slimothy

slimothy Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    hehe :D
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

3. James36

James36 New Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Got 6TMKRWTWXLA9

4. CzarCastic

CzarCastic Well-Known Member

I love this app! I got a code months ago and use it all the time to catalog my DVDs. The app is updated all the time. Grab one while you can!

5. Finandir

Finandir Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 7, 2010
    I took 9L6W7JFXNNLM. Thank you.

I'll have to give it a try and see if it is the one that I'm looking for. Hopefully it has a simple list mode where I can display all of the movie titles. It is getting more and more difficult to avoid accidentally re-purchasing something I own when buying Bluray discs and DVDs without keeping a list of owned items.

Also, are there any plans to make this universal? While I don't have my iPad with me as much as I do the iPhone, it is still much nicer for browsing data given the extra space for display of information.

6. Smartman294

Smartman294 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Took H79W4T3P4E4R thanks

7. Harpgliss

Harpgliss Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Here No More
    Hi,

I have been using this since it first come out and it is a great tool for keeping track of your DVDs and Blu-Ray discs.

Truly is a five star app that, for reasons beyond the developers control, gets slammed by reviewers on the appstore.

Allows you to keep track of just about any detail you can think of regarding each disc you have, just great to have when shopping or just trying to decide what to watch.

My only request, at this point is to be able to have front and back covers instead of just front covers, but this is just a minor request.

It is worth much more than the asking price and just idiocy if you are looking for this type of app and do not grab a code.

David

8. ethanwa

Mar 8, 2009
    This feature and iPad versions are both coming soon, most likely before Christmas this year.

9. Harpgliss

Nov 8, 2009
    Here No More
    Hi,

Thanks for the information, does this mean a separate app or universal?

Another question, the login panel for syncing my information looks to be covered by the keyboard to a point that I cannot finish logging in, is this a known issue to you and if not, could you look into it?

David

10. ethanwa

Mar 8, 2009
    This is a known issue on 3.x devices (including the iPad). Upgrade to 4.0 if you can, or wait a few weeks as we try to fix this bug.

If you're on the iPad, you can hit the 2x button and then hit the Sync button. You'll barely be able to press the OK/Cancel buttons, but they are there and should work for you.

As for iPad apps, they will not be Universal. To keep improving on our products we need revenue, and separate iPad apps will help us with that.

We're hoping that the website (http://www.icollectmedia.com/) becomes so popular by 2011-2012 (we make all of our money via ad revenue on the site) that we'll be able to make all of our mobiles apps free. But don't count on this any time soon unfortunately.

Thanks for your feedback!

Ethan

11. Harpgliss

Nov 8, 2009
    Here No More
    Hi,

Thanks for the information on the sync issue, I am using a first gen Ipod Touch so I will wait for a fix.

Good to know the other information too.

David

12. Samuraipeter

Samuraipeter Well-Known Member

May 30, 2010
    Thank you-- I grabbed WY3HA6YYRXXK, and I look forward to an iPad version.

13. ethanwa

Mar 8, 2009
    iPad versions coming out before Christmas this year!

14. Harpgliss

Nov 8, 2009
    Here No More
    #14 Harpgliss, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
    Hi,

This just got updated and corrected the sync issue for devices using ios3 but a few issues came up on restoring from this sync.

Big one is my titles got changed for half or more discs on my list, also pictures got changed and gave me some real lousy, blurred pictures, or no pictures at all.

Why this is a big issue is, when I have well over five hundred discs and over half my list has to be gone over and redone, is a major undertaking.

I also lost sixteen movies from my list and now have to figure which ones they are and add them again, not a lot of fun.

There does not look to be a way to go back to the original list I synced, that has my list the way I wanted it.

For me, the sync does not look to be beneficial, for me.

Definitely the best app out there for listing my discs but this sync feature just made me have to do a lot more work.

Now, i do know I could have exported and then import my list before doing the sync bit also did not know my list would get screwed up this badly.

I guess I am looking for a solution to the above, minus redoing over half my list.

Just a follow up: went to the website where my list is stored and all my movies were listed, but still with the changed titles and different photos than the ones I had in my list.

Thought I would resync and see if I could at least get all my movies back on my device, no such luck and lost about a dozen more from my device.

Took along time to do my list, as I have an Ipod Touch and did them by typing the barcode, this will take some time to fix back to the way I had it.

David

15. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

#15 nicodemus82, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
    need to do a iCollect Apps app :)