iPad iCeCream

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Donburns99, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    Someone want to TOFTT and find out how it tastes? ;)

iCeCream @ AppShopper
    iCeCream @ AppStore

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This is obviously a joke, I don't endorse this application.

2. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    And I thought Rate My Kiss was bad.

3. Silver Orange

Silver Orange Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    California
    Wow, what a pathetic app!

4. s0mah

s0mah Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    failing PHY tests
    little town of bethlehem
    Really?

No one has tried this HIGH QUALETIES app yet?

I'll bite within the next couple of hours if this is the case.

5. Donburns99

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    Always lick your iCeCream. :rolleyes:

6. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    couldn't they have gotten a sexy girl to be licking the icecream instead of that guy!? i mean ok yeah maybe he's cool or whatever, but i feel like a cute girl would have sold the app to maybe a couple dozen more customers...

time to get iJiggle out and regain my sanity lol

7. DHrox

DHrox Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    College Student
    Baltimore, MD
    I may be an agent, but even I'm going to stay away from this one.

8. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    That's disgusting:eek:

9. nuggetsman28

nuggetsman28 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    charlotte
    Wow.......just wow....

10. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    Yeah I can picture myself in a grocery line, bored, let out a big sigh and then whip out my iPhone, launch the ice cream app and start licking it. Yep. I'm sold.

11. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    LMAO! :D

Imagine borrowing someone's iPhone, browsing the apps, and finding this on there. I'd drop the phone.

12. iKoda

iKoda Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Student
    Lol. Retarded app but intresting. I'd get this to show my friends. Only for that reason. xD

13. Donburns99

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    I'd be more shocked at Rate My Kiss.

14. iKoda

iKoda Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Student
    But if you get a girl to lick the phone. It might just look weird. Cause... I guess usually you'll find guys doing stupid things like this?

15. s0mah

s0mah Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    failing PHY tests
    little town of bethlehem
    When I initially read over this, I thought you were suggesting that the ice cream + cone be replaced by a sexy girl. I was like wtf, that app would really, really, really sell. Sell and well.

Someone make that now.

Anyways, I bought the Icecream app. At the moment though, I'm having a hard time picking through words in order to find an apt descriptor that is both suitably ironic and witty.

If this game were iLollilop, it would suck. iHooker, blow. iSandwich, bite.

And so on.

Upon loading, the game delivers a low memory style popup reminding the user to always hold the phone straight up while playing. You hit ok, and congrats! You are now experiencing the true potential of your $300 hardware.

virtual reality is now.

There are some options. One allows you to change your location. You can eat your ice cream at the beach, or the park, or in the city. Hopefully, the dev plans some minigames as future updates. Like maybe some tongue powered, rhythm type, breakdancing on a cardboard box in the park, thing.

Leveling up would be awesome too.

Oh, and an upgrade purchase system where I can sell back my intial wingmen, in order to upgrade my gun damage at start.

Back on the current iteration of the app, you also have a choice of three ice cream flavors. Everything is in Italian though, so good luck with that if you attended school in America, and can only say, 'donde esta el bano?' after your required two years in a foreign language class (I'm one of these people). Also, I can't help but to feel slightly tricked here. This game wasn't entitled iTalianIceCream. Where have all the classics like vanilla gone? Where is my chocolate and my damn strawberry?

After making the previously mentioned decisions, it's time to lick.

No, jk.

Unless you are holding your iDevice at a perfect ninety degree angle, your stupid ice cream will fall off of your stupid cone. It's a funny effect though- does anyone remember MODE 7 on SNES?

After a few tries, I finally managed to get my cream to stay on my cone. I moved in carefully, while slowly stretching out my tongue. I licked.

jfc, my fingerprints taste horrid.

I examined my cone. Nothing had happened. I licked again, but still nothing. I went to try again, and the ice cream fell off of the cone. I loaded up another, but this time swiped with my finger. It worked. The cream graphic diminished slightly, accompanied by a pretty humorous slurping noise. I swiped a few more times and finished the entire scoop. As I was wiping my tongue slime off of the phone, the game (full of no icecream) responded with the slurping noises. omg spl0itz this one while you can gais, quick before teh devs fix the codes.

To be fair, I have an invisible screen over my phone which may have affected the games ability to feel a tongue lick or whatever. I dunno.

Anyways, voila. If this sounds like something interesting to you, then it'll be $.99 well spent.

16. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    Well written, and thanks for taking one for the team!! you're hilarious! you had me at iHooker!

back to your original point, if someone had lick a boob i think it WOULD sell really, really well!

I also secretly tasted my fingerprints:rolleyes:

17. ipressbuttons

ipressbuttons Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    It won't detect your tonque would it? I thought the screen worked from a transfer of electrons

18. supg328911

supg328911 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    haha id be in for that one....sounds like a new idea, any devs in...lol

19. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    That's because he's a zombie.

20. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    #20 Kamazar, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2009

ha...ha...ha. really Jorlen? let me hear you type a real insult. oh, sorry, is that against forum guidelines? :(

sorry, that was... random :rolleyes: but all living matter is composed of protons, neutrons, and electrons. so even he were a zombie, it'd still register :p

edit: no, wait, the matter would have to conduct electromagnetic fields. do zombies create electromagnetic fields?

maybe the saliva stopped the transfer?