iCade Games...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by augie428, Jun 3, 2019.

1. augie428

augie428 New Member

Jun 3, 2019
    Male
    We recently picked up an iCade cabinet at a garage sale and I am trying to load it on my IPad. Pairing isn’t a problem but I get no passcode in order to setup the system. I also see that Atari’s Greatest Hits is no longer available in IOS.

I am guessing it won’t work without the passcode to sync things up?

Luckily I paid very little for this item but am wondering if it is basically useless at this point.

Thanks for any help you all can provide.

2. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    oh, man - first time I've logged on in years - here you go augie428. Brought back proper good memories of my iCade and MosSpeedrun et all

To put the iCade into pairing mode, hold down the bottom 4 buttons and the top white button (6, 8, 0, and both Enter buttons) simultaneously for 4 seconds, then release them.

[​IMG]

augie428 likes this.
  3. augie428

augie428 New Member

Jun 3, 2019
    Male
    Thanks for the reply on my question but the main issue I have had is never receiving a "pass code" from the Ipad which would sync it up. Now when I try to pair it with the Ipad it can never even recognize it.

I wonder if it just has to do with the Icade software integrating with all the new IOS software?