iBots: Launch (Robots meet ultimate frisbee in this new 2p iPhone Game)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Flick Studios, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flick Studios

Flick Studios Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Hi all! Just wanted to let you know about a new iphone game we're close to finishing. Its called iBots:Launch and is a mix between airhockey, ice hockey and ultimate frisbee. With robots!

Its a fast paced disc throwing game. Tap to walk or flick to slide your iBot across the court to catch your opponents throw then flick to throw the disc in any direction you want. Bounce off walls or just hammer down the line to score!

Our first release will have 3 iBots with different attributes (Steel: Powerful throw but slow movement, Sting: Fast and agile but slower throw and Venom: Great all rounder)

There will be multiple courts which affect iBot movement (on the Ice court the iBots slide much further than on the Grass court) and both 2 player and 1 player (tournament) modes.

We're working on some awesome power-ups for the disc throws (speed powerup, in flight direction change and swirl and curve throws just to name a few) and leaderboards and achievements...

Check our our website at http://ibotslaunch.com
    or our teaser trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP5sLKM73h8

This is our first game and we're keen to get as much pre-release feedback as we can. So let us know what you think and if you have any suggestions for additions to the game please feel free to share!

Attached Files:

2. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

schweet

3. Looks awesome. And it involves robots. My greatest love :)

4. TNT_HEADSHOT

TNT_HEADSHOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Looks great. Will be keeping an i on this.

5. therhino

therhino Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Georgia
    How is this project coming along? Really like the graphics and the gameplay vid, got anything new on it? :)

6. Flick Studios

Flick Studios Member

Oct 26, 2010
  7. Looks cool. I love the robot designs. :)