iAxcid - Music Database

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by CrocStock, Dec 18, 2008.

1. CrocStock

CrocStock Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    #1 CrocStock, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
    Although it isn't exactly an application, it is a compatible web application that has been built with the Apple tools. Its a music searching software where you can search artists or songs from a pretty large database, pick the songs you want to hear and enjoy.

Link - tinyurl.com/iaxcid (This will work on Mac's , iPod Touches and iPhones only)

This is currently basic and still in development so it isn't too advanced. If you have any comments then tell me and ill pass them onto the programmer and there is also a desktop version that is being developed that allows you to download the songs as well as other more advanced features which will be coming soon. When it is completed I will post up the links here.

2. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    If I own the album,why would I go to a webpage to listen to it. I would just go to iTunes on my touch or comp. Or YouTube to watch the music video

3. CrocStock

CrocStock Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Because if you don't you can listen to it using the web app.

I was saying about the download function on the desktop version. Listen freely on the web application :p

4. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Haha, hmmm, I'm pretty sure the point is that you use this if you don't own it. And I don't know if you know this, but there's a boatload of songs that don't have music videos. :rolleyes:

There's something else like this called SeeqPod, too, and it works quite nicely. You can even discover and listen to new music with it.