iAssociate 2 HD

TicBits Ltd
"Way more fun than word association has any right to be. 4/4 Must Have!" -- SlideToPlay.com Review iAssociate 2 is a …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
"Way more fun than word association has any right to be. 4/4 Must Have!" -- SlideToPlay.com Review iAssociate 2 is a word association game, where players have to figure out which words or phrases are associated to each other and was featured on ABC's Good Morning America as a game that is great for keeping your brain sharp. iAssociate 2 has been developed as a family friendly game, and features extensive VoiceOver support to ensure that as many as possible can enjoy the game. Features: - Lots of content readily available - More content added over time - VoiceOver support - Puzzles in various topics, such as Movies, Comics, Sports, Travel and much more! - Free hints awarded to active users on a daily basis What people say about iAssociate 2 - "Absolutely brilliant! My husband and I play together and always pull the other one through when stuck!" - "Great to play with friends. I enjoy word games of all types but this thing takes the cake. If you possess any sort of intelligence, get this app, you won't regret it." - "This app really challenges your mind. It make you think about stuff you probably learned in middle school. I think young and not so young should indulge in and enjoy this app. What better way to really exercise your mind?" - "I really love this game! It was a lot of fun to think outside the box!"
Information
Seller:TicBits Ltd
Genre:Puzzle, Word
Release:Nov 10, 2010
Updated:Jun 03, 2016
Version:1.6.6
Size:10.7 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal