I, Viking: Valhalla Path

Mad Dog Games, LLC
"BEST MOBILE GAME" Finalist at International Mobile Gaming Award GLOBAL 2017 Play I, Viking Valhalla For Honor, a rea…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
"BEST MOBILE GAME" Finalist at International Mobile Gaming Award GLOBAL 2017 Play I, Viking Valhalla For Honor, a real-time PvP battle, and enter the epic Scandinavian world of the Vikings. Play with friends or battle with thousands of other players all over the world. Vikings battle action & strategy games have never been so close to real-time viking battles as I, Viking is. Immerse yourself into the epic atmosphere of brave medieval gladiators, conquer new territories from your rivals and build viking village. Make your name go down in history! You are the Viking, fight! I, Viking is a co-op multiplayer fighting and battle strategy game in a Scandinavian-themed world. Only bravery, war and magic rules here. Feel like the leader of the most powerful army, gather the mightiest warriors and war heroes and achieve glory of the battlefield beyond measure! Every day thousands of people who are passionate about viking games and warrior games pick up their smartphone to enjoy one more exciting viking battle and master their art of war. I, Viking fan base keeps growing and shows no signs of slowing down. In case you are wondering why… - True viking history: I, Viking is an action RPG game based on a true historical events. Here we are trying to recreate an experience of viking empire to make you dive into its atmosphere - Heavy viking fightings: Really dynamic viking battles make you fill in the center of the action. Sounds of slashing weapons, your teammates hue and cry, etc. Fight against millions of real players. Grab Mjolnir to strenght yourself and hit the enemies! - Unique mix of your favourite game genres: It means you’ll always be entertained. Viking battles, elements of battle strategy games, action and viking village building – in one game. - Stunning sound & graphics optimized for your device. Enjoy medieval picturesque landscapes, realistic viking weapons and magnificent dragon ships. - Outstanding heroes: More than 8 types of viking characters with unique abilities and leveling system. - Viking village building: A man’s home is his castle. In this vikings game there are 9 levels of each village building to unlock and upgrade. - Tricky daily tasks let you win bonuses and rewards to continue viking PvP battles over and over again Play I, Viking Valhalla For Honor to take part in breathtaking PvP viking battles, feel the spirit of authentic medieval world with dozens of territories to conquer. We know there a lot of viking games like battle strategy games and war strategy games where you should develop a strategy and think a lot. Here your focus is on action! Our vikings app makes you feel the spirit of epic battles and craft really unique weapon.
Information
Seller:Mad Dog Games, LLC
Genre:Action, Strategy
Release:Aug 24, 2016
Updated:Oct 12, 2021
Version:1.20.5
Size:556.9 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (2)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal