I think that a chat box would be a good idea for this site!

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by ccspark120, Aug 27, 2008.

1. ccspark120

ccspark120 Member

Jul 28, 2008
    hey, I know that forums and where you can post after a review are great but wouldent it be a good idea to have a chatbox? It is hard to have real conversations via forum without it turning into a flame-fest (firsthand experience) the idea that when you insult somebody the might not see it is dispelled and if it didn't work out than it could be easily removed!

50HellsofPain likes this.
  2. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    That might be pretty cool

Maybe it could be 5 different chat boxes so they don't get too crowded.

3. ccspark120

ccspark120 Member

Jul 28, 2008
    glad you agree

thanks for backing me up, but there would need to be moderators appointed to keep the spam down and-of course- the cussing down. because sometimes the server doesn't always pick up that knid of thing (spend five minutes on the pawngame chat server)

4. davidovich

davidovich Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    you've got my vote

That'd be pretty cool, and I agree about the flaming. I've never really participated in any chats because every time I've seen something interesting worth participating in, there's always someone in the chat getting ticked off, calling someone names. I wouldn't mind just having some intelligent conversations with some people of the same interests who aren't too sensitive and defensive about something someone says, and I think here would be an awesome place for it.