I play iPhone games on the toilet and I know you do too!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mgondek, Oct 31, 2008.

1. nuggetsman28

nuggetsman28 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    charlotte
    ok you got me i love messing around with ifart!!!!

2. butters

butters Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Is there anything better than taking a dump while defending Towers (games interchangeable)? ;)

3. WOW_GEE

WOW_GEE Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2009
    hahaha thats hilarious
    I think the same thing when i play iphone games on the crapper; i'm like "oh man do they hear the game sounds?"

4. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Wow. Am I the only one that doesn't even take the thing into the bathroom? Think about what is on your iPhone after that. Think about it, and you'd never take it into the bathroom. I bet you don't wash your hands when you have your iPhone with you.

5. Freegoo

Freegoo Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Well unless your wiping it on the toilet, floor around it, or other (ahem) delicate areas... it's probably not that bad. I hope so anyway! :) Be more concerned with the door handle on your way out of a public restroom.... yuck!

6. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    I guess....As long as people don't...use the vibrator app??

7. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    Too true. :p

You don't have to be that bad to get your iDevice contaminated; really there isn't much you can do anyway, even if you don't bring it into the bathroom.

You'd be surprised how much fecal matter has been found around bathrooms (especially public ones). I forget where I read it, but it's like a 50 foot radius of any restroom is absolutely covered in the stuff. It goes further than that radius, but within the radius the levels are astounding. This is not just inside the bathroom, I mean the areas outside. So in the end, it's not that big of a deal even if you bring it in, as your screwed anyway, but don't think that just because you don't wipe it certain places that it's fine. ;)

8. Kita

Kita Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Boston
    I think it's a premium game section from a business standpoint, because there are so many people out there who will buy even 20 dollar games on impulse because it's so easy to do. I'm probably going to pass on buying these games myself though. I impulse buy way to many apps and I only really use my 2-3 productivity apps on a regular basis.

9. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    This is the poop thread, not the premium application thread, you should've taken that left turn at Albuquerque.

10. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Those words shud NEVER be used in the same sentence.

11. ChrisH

ChrisH Active Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Retired :-)
    England
    Been doing it for years! Started with the Game Gear then Atari Lynx followed by Neo Geo Pocket. I keep an NGP in the downstairs loo just in case I get caught short without my iTouch in my pocket :) It's a shame that Safari browser doesn't use flash player 'cos then I could watch TV news whilst dumping ;)

12. DannyV

DannyV Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Graphic Designer
    It's official, my best gaming is done in the bathroom. While I was out and about I was trying to beat the last boss in Castle of Magic and couldn't, but then I went to the bathroom and I BEAT IT! Just awesome, lol.

Edit: Great game by the way, if any one of you hasn't bought it yet, go for it, you won't be sorry.

13. Everyone plays games whilst doing the do...Top games for me at the mo whilst on my throne are Baseball Slugger and X2 Football...

Gets hard sometimes concentrating on the two at once and my gf always moans that i'm on my throne for up to half hour sometimes...It isn't cos of the do it's cos i'm playing the before mentioned games :D

14. Grumps

Grumps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Feb 2, 2009
    iOS Game Developer
    The Sims 3 in the crapper! a new substituted to my .Inc mag.

15. gunghir

gunghir Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2009
    last time i was shittingf and my phone felt ontop off my poo.

It was funny tee-hee

Now i go back to dungeon for moar trols

16. doodles

doodles Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Thanks to the new oleophobic screen coating on the 3GS, I have no worries playing in there.

17. Moonmist

Moonmist Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    at my computer?
    To all you people saying its disgusting, whats the difference?

If you play while you are pooping and then put it in your pocket and wash your hands there is absolutely no difference than not bringing it in or keeping it in your pocket.

If you don't wash your hands either way you will touch it again with dirty hands, and if you do then anything else you touch in the bathroom will make them dirty again so when you touch it again, regardless of while in the bathroom or as soon as you leave the bathroom its the same thing once again.

The ONLY thing that is difference is the chance of dropping it in the toilet. That is the only thing that is even remotely different.

18. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    I'm not alone ;)

19. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    It's definitely a good place to get some quality iphone gaming time in.

20. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    I love me some duce game time!! It's actually become my morning ritual. Get to work at 8, have cup of coffee, get rumbling sound in stomach, and then I'm off! Like clock work. It's usually a good ten minutes before I emerge the victor!