I play iPhone games on the toilet and I know you do too!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mgondek, Oct 31, 2008.

1. VWXYZ

VWXYZ Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Its not much different than people reading on the crapper?

I think the iTouch is a great help on the crapper.

Except... Before I got my iTouch a visit mostly took 5-15 minuts. Now my record is around 1½ hour!

My ass was kinda hurting at that point XD Thats what you get for going Endless Mode in Blue Attack while taking a dump!

2. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    itouch sounds wrong when your in the toilet......just saying

3. spiffyone

spiffyone Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    pablo...stop trying to spread the "ipotch" "gospel". Not many are gonna join you. Most of us are gonna use "iTouch".

Resistance is futile ;)

4. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    [​IMG]

Itouch is just wrong. I wanna hear from someone whose ipotch fell in the toilet.:D

5. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    dont feel bad pablo, i have many "converts"

btw, pablo

did you know "potch" means to thrust?

and you use the accelrometer to "thrust" your ipotch
    (its a stretch i know)

6. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    nice!!!! :D

7. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    I don't discriminate, I use iDevice, unless I'm referring to only the iPod Touch. :p

8. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    yea, so ur smarter then u thought u were

oh and no i dont use my IPOTCH (lol) while going to the bathroom but i do bring it in with me, i dont want my IPOTCH(lol again) leaving my hands
    pathetic i know

9. spiffyone

spiffyone Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Eh, I use "iTouch/Phone". Technically, the iPod classic and iPod Nano are "iDevices" too, but they're not part of the same platform as iPod touch and iPhone.

iTone?

10. GatorDeb

GatorDeb Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Stop trying to hijack potty humor with species distinctions :p ;)

Back to discussing the motherload!

11. On-Core

On-Core Member

Well you guys (and girls) better make sure you don't drop them in the crapper. My friends wife "briefly" dropped her iPhone in the toilet. Acted very strange for a day, but fortunately is working just fine now. BUT what we did find out is that there is a 'moisture' sensor built-in to them. If you shine a light inside the headphone jack it should be white. If the internals got wet, it turns red. So if you try to return it, make sure you paint it white first. ;)

12. TheTheory

TheTheory Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2009
    hotel
    Central PA
    Oh my gosh, this was totally me. I had the sucker all of two days when it happened, too. I was holy-hella furious.

Anyway, despite that I totally use mine on the toilet. Lock 'n' Roll totally makes the experience so much better. Um. I am very, VERY careful though.

13. aerolord

aerolord Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2008
    Add me to the list. I thought the toilet is the best place for gaming.. for me at least. Why? Have you guys/girls heard about this PSP game call DJ Max Portable? Yea, I manage to max combo some level 12 in the toilet, then when I came out I could not max even a level 8 in my bed room. >_>

14. Donburns99

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    I remember getting DJ Max for the girlfriend back for Christmas in 2006, great game.

15. Adr3naLine

Adr3naLine Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Let's be honest here, who doesn't play games on the toilet?
    The only problem I find is that my parents constantly wonder why I take so long to crap. It also doesn't help that they hear SFX from the bathroom.

16. Donburns99

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    Me. :p

17. IzzyNobre

IzzyNobre Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Canada
    I never played any games in the toilet, not with the DS, not the the PSP, certainly not with the iPhone. That's a bit gross to be honest with you. I guess I just don't get THAT into games like you guys do.

18. TheTheory

TheTheory Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2009
    hotel
    Central PA
    eh, it's more about being entertained whilst doing something that is otherwise fairly boring. If I don't have ye olde iTouch on me, there is the pile of magazines or a book.

19. Crimsonpaw

Crimsonpaw Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2008
    You're not wiping your ass with it and hopefully when you do wipe you wash before picking it up again.

I've had my legs go numb from playing Warfare Inc. before and Slotz has helped me pass the deuce time.

20. gclife

gclife New Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Increased dumping time

It all started with the DS but the touch has increased my time on the crapper by at least four fold. Thank you.