iPad I NEED YOUR HElP!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Rocketman919, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Ok, this is a really odd comparison, but i need to know which game to buy, Quick draw, the price is right, or uno. Uno is at an insane price though (see my other thread.) what do you think?

2. arn

arn Administrator
    Staff Member

Apr 19, 2008
    if it helps, uno seems to have online multiplayer (you have to be on wifi).

arn

3. Rocketman919

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Yes but do you think it is over the same wi-fi or can i play against anyone on a different one? I ask you this, the almighty arn.

4. arn

arn Administrator
    Staff Member

Apr 19, 2008
    It looks like true online multiplayer, but I haven't found anyone to play with yet.

arn

Attached Files:

5. McChikun

McChikun Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Quick Draw. Seriously. People keep on talking about how we need unique games that take advantage of the iPhone's unique hardware, so now we've got Quick Draw. There's nothing better for a drawing game than a touch screen, and the game's loads of fun because you're playing with other people online.

6. arn

arn Administrator
    Staff Member

Apr 19, 2008
    I'd probably agree with this. I think Quick Draw is probably gonna be more fun multiplayer than uno.

arn

7. Rocketman919

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Dang arn, you just jump right in there and buy it. Thanks for the screens. Why do they have online multiplayer and wi-fi multiplayer?

8. arn

arn Administrator
    Staff Member

Apr 19, 2008
    I think Wi-Fi is for people in the same room with you. While online is for distant people (though you still have to be on a wi-fi to the internet).

arn

9. ITrocks

ITrocks Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    Btw, i have quickdraw (username marcus :D). It's amazingly fun online, but needs more people ( SO FREAKING BUY IT AND START PLAYING ONLINE ). Its offline mode is kinda silly at first, but i discovered the use of it today at school by accident. I was just drawing the word and then my friend started guessing what it was. It was pretty fun. So offline mode is like pictionary with your friends/family. Anyway, online multiplayer is quick and smooth as well, and i managed to win a couple of games. Although the price is pretty crazy, i suppose it's worth it, and if you have wi-fi/3G regularly, i'd highly recommend this title.

Frick. I want UNO so bad. So many great games...so little money. Sigh.

10. rootbeersoup

rootbeersoup Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Get Price Is Right... I found it very fun

11. ITrocks

ITrocks Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    Yea, and for 5 bucks i wouldn't mind getting it either. Friggin wish it was in the UK store though. I might go for million dollar password 2009 edition instead..or wait till next week to get UNO.