I Need Some Help...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Daniel Novoa, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Daniel Novoa

Daniel Novoa Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2009
    OK just a few minutes ago I was kind of bored so I wanted to play some Real Racing after I unlocked those Exotics I quit and put my Ipod to charge on my Bose SoundDock And I notice that it doesn't charge, So I try to charge it on an old wall connector that I had and it doesn't work either so I run worried to my computer and connect it... doesn't even say that it is an unrecognizable device.
    also... It doesn't turn off and It wont work with the hold and home button either. So I decide to enjoy my last hours listening to music and I plug it in the dock again and... You can still hear the music. when all this happened the battery was full because before I played real racing It was charging because a checked it. So my guess is that Real Racing had some effect on my Ipod.

Also after more music The battery is still full.

Please Help.

2. Daniel Novoa

Jun 14, 2009
    Bump!, Please Help

3. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    hard reset

4. f e a r l e s s

f e a r l e s s Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    He already tried that.

Call Apple and they'll tell you to go buy a new one or they can "fix" it for you for the price of a new one.

5. guggug

guggug Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    connect to computer (doesnt matter if it gets recognized by the computer or not) hold power+home buttons for fifteen secs, then keep pressing home button until it pops up in itunes as a device in recovery mode. then restore. this will delete all your app data though :/

6. Daniel Novoa

Jun 14, 2009
    Gonna try that one tomorrow thanks!