iPad I need some help guys...

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by vaelsh, Nov 14, 2008.

1. vaelsh

vaelsh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Rexburg, ID
    Hey everybody! I am in a situation where I am wanting to get one of the "high end" apps, and I am trying to decide to buy Soul Trapper, which is getting fabulous ratings and reviews (not to mention I have the Lite version which you cannot get anymore, and I thought that it's fun) or wait for games like Need For Speed, and Fast Lane (I need another racer a hole in the head). There are really two reasons that I am on the fence about this. Firstly, Soul Trapper is still at the intro price of $6.99 and I am not sure how long that is going to last before it get popped up to ten bucks, which at that price, I would not buy. The second reason is that I have seen the quality that is coming with NFS and Fast Lane, and I don't like bad looking games - at all. So what are your opinions about the matter?

2. sirisaacx

sirisaacx Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2008
    I'm pretty sure that's not how the saying goes.

As for me, I'm holding off on any big purchases until Need For Speed comes out, but it IS just another racer. I guess it just depends on what you want.

3. Fazzy

Fazzy Well-Known Member

I don't own Soul Trapper Myself, but check out some reviews on it. Fast Lane has already been submitted to Apple, so it should come out before the Soul Trapper sale ends. As for NFS, it will probably be like most other iphone racers, except for the package delivery part.

4. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I'm gonna start my own blog called "Ask A Normal Guy" in which i'll answer all the "what app should i get?" questions...nah...

5. CloneWars

CloneWars Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    Hahahhaa we could have a whole other section for you, and Oma of course :p

6. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    How about an Oma and EDNG partnership? Nah, that'd be so epic that it would cause a rift in the space-time continuum...

7. vaelsh

vaelsh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Rexburg, ID
    So wait or buy? Are there other games to wait for this month? I am not going to immediately buy Quick Draw and probably not NFS, but Fast Lane is nice and quite appealing with the saving and editing replays or something like that. Also it has a lot of cool features, but I don't know...:(

8. vaelsh

vaelsh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Rexburg, ID
    Well it seems that it is now a choice between Soul Trapper and Fast Lane. What do you guy think?