I need Moderators help to get my game reviewed

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Krehol Games, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Krehol Games

Krehol Games Well-Known Member

I had sent a PM to the review of this site and was wondering what is the process of getting a review for my game. Since this is a personal matter, I would like to talk about it via PM. Thank you for you time in reading this message.

2. headcaseGames

headcaseGames Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Mobile Game Developer
    Hollywood, CA
    The protocol is, this is the number one app review site on the planet. Your game has to look like it cost a decent amount of money to make and can hold it's own against some of the better SNES and PSone games that are already floating out there. Anything less is not likely to raise an eyebrow.

Keep in mind they probably get thousands of review requests every day. Keep a constant eye on the quality of titles usually featured on the front of the site; be honest with yourself, and if your app doesn't look like it belongs in the midst of what you see, then it's not likely going to get a review posted.

3. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    you already got 5 fake reviews .. what else do you need to a good start?

4. Krehol Games

Krehol Games Well-Known Member

spam

What are you talking about. My game doesn"t have any reviews yet.

5. Sinecure Industries

Sinecure Industries Well-Known Member

If your game is worth making it on the site, they find you first. At least from what I've seen here.