I need an iOS game for this weekend

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ServiceGames, Oct 19, 2018.

1. ServiceGames

ServiceGames New Member

Oct 6, 2009
    I have a wife and two year old stepson (love them both very much). That said, we are going to her parents' place this weekend. I don't mind it down there at all, but I would like a game for my iPhone 7. Last time we visited them, I was playing Teeny Titans Go! Figure 2 (loved that game... have all but two figures and have finished all quests except the daily ones).

Anyone have any recommendations? It's now about 3:30pm Eastern Time, and I have maybe two and a half hours before I leave to head down there. So, a quick recommendation would be great! I've been addicted to Teen Titans Go! Figure 2 and Dungeon Maker playing a little Hearthstone on the side (to give you all an idea of the kinds of games I like to play). I've just gotten kinda tired of them. I don't mind if it's a free game or a premium game. I'd rather not spend over $10 if I can help it, but if there's a game out there that does cost a few dollars that will keep me interested, I'm willing to pay for it.

Thanks in advance!

SG