I Love Hue Too

Zut Games Ltd
From the makers of the beloved colour puzzle game I LOVE HUE comes I LOVE HUE TOO - a psychedelic journey into colour, l…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
From the makers of the beloved colour puzzle game I LOVE HUE comes I LOVE HUE TOO - a psychedelic journey into colour, light and shape. * HARMONY - create order out of chromatic chaos * GEOMETRY - move each tile to its perfect place within beautiful mosaic patterns * PERCEPTION - learn to see the smallest difference between similar colours * SKILL - push yourself with three daily challenges * MAGIC - divine the future with an all-new fortune telling system As in the first game, players arrange coloured mosaic tiles to create perfectly ordered spectrums. However, I LOVE HUE TOO includes over thirty brand new geometric tiling patterns to create mind-bending challenges that test the player's colour perception and logic even further. FEATURES: * Psychedelic colour-based gameplay - a puzzle of perception and logic * A mystical, minimalist aesthetic - a playable work of art * Over 1900 puzzles to solve * Multiple play modes - lose yourself in THE DREAM or test your skills in THE DAILY DIVINATION * Six new ambient synth soundtracks - now available during gameplay!
Information
Seller:Zut Games Ltd
Genre:Board, Puzzle
Release:Feb 13, 2020
Updated:Oct 31, 2023
Version:1.2.5
Size:151.2 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal