iPad I just got a "Hysteria Project" update

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TheBrianPerryProject, May 14, 2009.

1. #1 TheBrianPerryProject, May 14, 2009
    Last edited: May 14, 2009
    I just recieved a "Hysteria Project" update and I was hoping that this was more gametime but instead it was a bug fix.......... :mad: ( it fixes the crash at the menu when you play the game in a different language ).

2. shap08

shap08 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    Manchester United FAN!
    Australia-DownUnder
    Yeah i was thinking a add on but no........oh well must wait longer...

3. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

posting on these forums are a privlidge, if you abuse it by spamming you can be removed. nobody is going to like you more because you have a lot of posts. you don't get a prize either so relax.

4. f e a r l e s s

f e a r l e s s Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    I'm sure you weren't the only one that got the update. ;)

+1 for you.

5. shap08

shap08 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    Manchester United FAN!
    Australia-DownUnder
    yeah ok i understand, guess i was going crazy, Im just new and have been looking at the touch arcade site for like 6 months and just decided to sign up and went pretty crazy. Thank you for your words of wisdom.

sorry TA

6. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

no problem,

we want all the members we can get, it means more people's insight and thoughts, that's what makes this a great community. we would all like you to stay around, and to do that you should try and follow the rules. there is no secret club to join once you have a bunch of posts, people around here like you when provide worthwhile information. reviewing games in the threads, or helping out in other ways, is what gets you accepted. not just posts that say, one or two words. if you don't have anything to say to a thread, you don't need to post to it. hope to see you around, good luck.

jchampl

7. I know I wasn't the only one get over it haha ;) I just posted up how disappointed I felt when it was only a bug fix and not additional levels :(

8. peter2nvy

peter2nvy Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
  9. Xander

Xander Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    #9 Xander, May 14, 2009
    Last edited: May 14, 2009
    funny, coming from a guy who averages 14 posts per day. I hear what you're saying though, posting to say "yeah, me too" is no bueno.
    And in order to make this post justified: I'm pretty sure we're not going to get new levels through an update. I was under the impression they will release a new game for each episode of the series. Bummer, I know.

10. thevagrant

thevagrant Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    There's been a "real" update this week-end. Unfortunately it doesn't add any gameplay so I was a bit disappointed.

However, it gives you access to the desk of a detective investigating the case and may possibly give hints on why you were here, what happened to you, etc... I won't go into details to avoid spoiling, but it's a nice addition if not a very playable one.

It got me all pumped up for the follow up, I really hope the guys at Bulkypix won't let the project go...

11. Dark NRG

Dark NRG Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Filmographer
    #11 Dark NRG, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
    Haha, I agree, same here!

Funny how clueless ppl like JCampl are. Look at his response! Can't even tell you're being sarcastic, I LOVE IT! Guess freedom has it's limits, only those over 1,000 posts can post, and we ALL know the perks of having high number of posts.

Your thread was *obviously* frivolous, and should of gone before and granted special permission by the "powers that be" prior to posting such info, or else falsely boosting your posts.

Ok, just wanted to get to 51 posts... this should do it. Guess I'm goin a bit crazy too, brother. God, hope no one calls me on it. (I must be bored, but this really bugs me: Cyberbullying)

give me a break!

12. sundance kid

sundance kid Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    eehhh
    BFE,AZ
    thats probably not a good thing to start jchampl was just letting him know, and explained himself, just calm down and move along, hopefully this thread will get back on track before it gets outta hand just let it go before this turns into another big argument
    peace and love people, peace and love haha :):)

13. tunawrap

tunawrap Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    Good God, did anyone even bother checking that this thread was made two months ago? Why would you even bump this??

14. thevagrant

thevagrant Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    I DID bump the thread because there's been an update to the game (as implied in the title) and did not want to create another thread and get scolded for my noobs mistakes.

But obviously people are happier jumping on each others throats than talking about games.

15. tunawrap

tunawrap Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    And by people, you mean me, of course. It was a noob mistake to bump this thread. Unless an important update was added, it's just plain stupidity to bump this.

16. Dark NRG

Dark NRG Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Filmographer
    Well the only reason I got on here is because I'm like obsessed with watchin for MiniGore and KillTest release, and when I saw "Hysteria", I wasn't familiar with it, so after reading the Thread (and the needless rebuke the innocent poster had to endure) I downloaded the free version. I don't really care for it.

It's hard to compare games now with Doom and F.A.S.T. quality out there, but I think there's potential for that sort of game, if they can keep the footprint down, which is why I don't get Space Ace, I just couldn't justify the space on an 8GB.