I have $20 iTunes credit what should I get?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Puffycheeses, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Puffycheeses

Puffycheeses Member

Feb 9, 2014
    list of games I'm currently thinking of getting

• Catan
    • Blood Bowl
    • Space hulk
    • Pako

Can you Recomend some games for me and tell me if any of the games that are in the list are good. Or tell me to save for a game that isn't out yet!

Thanks

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I would wait a week or two, the app store closes on Monday 22nd Dec so just before then we should get the 'big' Xmas releases.

But check out the 5 star reviews on Touch Arcade and see if any of those games you like the look of

3. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

I agree with pjs3809, save your money for the big Christmas sales. Catan is on sell right now at 2.99 (normally 4.99) if that really interest you, but save most of your money for later. There will be a lot of games on sales. I'm saving my meager $9 for the big Christmas sales

4. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    ^^^^^^
    And don't forget Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

5. Jim Shorts

Jim Shorts Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Virginia
    Xcom

If I were on a desert island and I had an ipad and an itunes card with $20 bucks... my first choice would be X-COM: Enemy Within... then I'd have to figure out what I'd spend my other $10 bucks on.

6. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    If that island has internet, you can't download 3 GB from nowhere :)
    Ok if I were in that situation I'd pick Neon Shadow, Stranger's Wrath and Shadowrun

7. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Since one would have no use for it if they were on a desert island 'cause they've got no wi-fi and no way to charge their device, the thing to do with it would simply be to give it to ME when I cruise by on my big yacht 'cause I'm all set up, man!:cool:

8. Jim Shorts

Jim Shorts Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Virginia
    #8 Jim Shorts, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    Any beer on your big yacht? Cause I might be thirsty. We'd have to blow the $20 bucks on beer. Regardless, you have a big yacht, you'd probably find $20 dollars as meaningless as my downloading x-com.

9. Takeo_Masaki

Takeo_Masaki Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Student
    England
    Infinity project 2 = AWESOME
    Goat simulator = EVEN BETTER
    Max Payne mobile = THE BEST

There's just a few of the many games I own and recommend! P.s Quote on this if u want more of my ideas (depends if u like them type of genre, I own nearly every type if ur lookin for advice on say: strategy or racing e.t.c )

10. Aden Apps

Aden Apps Active Member

Nov 25, 2014
    I would definitely vote for getting Goat Simulator...pure entertainment value