I hate SlotZ Racer

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by brewstermax, Feb 12, 2009.

1. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

I accidentally just updated SlotZ Racer to the new 1.1 update, and I knew that it would delete the Invisible Championships bug, but the thing is- I DIDN'T EVEN EVER HIT UPDATE. I don't know WTF iTunes thinks it's doing, but it updated this, and I can't win anything now. Even with grip next to nothing, and CPU Oops factor at 100, I still can't win. This sucks.

2. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    Um.. SlotZ rocks. Hate iTunes.

3. brewstermax

It did. Before iTunes ****ing updated it without me asking. I wish that iTunes had a downgrade feature. This sucks. I think I'll delete it from my iPod and go give it a bad review. Or just delete it, and keep quiet, as it is good, I just suck at it, and needed that bug.

4. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    do the second option

5. brewstermax

FREEVERSE/Zwilnik/Hippieman: Please reimplement this bug. It was the best part of the whole game, and I need it back. So, if you could, please, put it back where it was.

6. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    umm... with the whoops factor set to default i kick butt at this game. u need to learn to play. no offense

7. brewstermax

I figured. I probably will. Or email freeverse and get something. Maybe an ad hoc build of 1.0 or something.

8. brewstermax

I know. I'm horrible, and like to go much too fast. I'll mess with the settings and get started on that email.

9. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    did it update on your computer or ipod?

if it was on your ipod delete the app and sync with your computer. it has the old version.

vice versa if it updated on your computer

10. brewstermax

I don't even know when or where it was updated. I just know that it is at 1.1 on both. I hate this game now.

11. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    w/e. nice way to return to ta after being to'd. :D

12. Wulfsige

Wulfsige Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Dude, Slotz is such an easy game, just keep going full speed and when a turn comes release the button for like a split second and hit it again. If you have to just go slower till you get used to the speed so your not flying off every ten seconds. You might not win right away but you should get the hang of it.

13. brewstermax

It wasn't my fault that I was TO'd. Well it was, but no deliberate action of my own. And I know. At least I put it in the Lounge.

14. brewstermax

After this horrible update, this may have to go on my "I can't play/don't like, but other people will do it for me" page. I have quite a few of those types of apps. This will be there, unless my email is particularly effective.

15. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    the update rocks bro. its a thousand ppl who wanted the bug fixed against u; one person who wants the bug.

16. RedStaR

RedStaR Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Did seriousley ask for a bug to be put back in a game?

Jeeze dude, if you can't win without the game messing up for you, you must have a lazy level of accomplishment.

Anyway you could always JB to get an erlier version, or I could e-mail it to you I think that works...I've been looking to try it anyway.

PM me if you want to try

And btw Slotz is an easy game at it's hardest setting, you should try your best to get better at the game instead of relying on a bug to get you through an otherwise mindless champ mode

17. Zwilnik

Zwilnik Well-Known Member

#17 Zwilnik, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
    One bug that is in 1.1 is that the CPU Oops factor doesn't save on exit, so a lot of players have been setting it to 100 but not realising it's gone back to zero next time they play.

The 1.1.1 update that's in approval at the moment (since 2 days ago) fixes this and saves the Oops factor properly. so that'll help.

We've been considering adding a kiddie mode (*stupidly* easy cars, but limited tracks and championships), so maybe this is a cry for that ;)

Btw. our mum is one of our testers and even she knows when to brake for a corner ;)

18. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    owned!!!

19. RedStaR

RedStaR Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    I suppose if it's still to hard for people they could just watch the game play vid and act like there winning

20. rootbeersoup

rootbeersoup Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Dude, this game is amazingly easy