I Hate My Job.

Devious Gamers LLC
In I Hate My Job play as Glenn (and others!) and turn the tables on your customers by throwing their purchases right bac…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
In I Hate My Job play as Glenn (and others!) and turn the tables on your customers by throwing their purchases right back at them! I Hate My Job is a fun, fast paced arcade game that lets you break all the rules and give a new meaning to "Customer Service". Throw Groceries, Use Your Rage, Defeat Your Manager, and be Victorious! In I Hate My Job, the controls are simple and easy to learn, but hard to master. All you need to do is tilt the screen to aim and tap it to throw; it's that easy! Hover your cross-hairs over a customer and hit them to score points, complete objectives, and enjoy their hilarious reactions. Don't feel like tilting your phone back and forth? We've got you covered with a second control scheme that lets you just slide your thumb on the left and throw by tapping on the right! I Hate My Job will start with 30 action packed levels, each with a different, increasingly difficult objective that will train you to be the best, and show everyone who's really Boss at your store. Take on Endless mode to race against the clock and get the highest score possible. The higher your score, the crazier Endless mode gets! I Hate My Job also features unlockable characters to add new ways to cause chaos to the game. You also spend coupons that you earn by playing I Hate My Job to build up all of your characters' different stats to train your favorite into the ultimate cashier. Throw faster, hit harder, and climb to greater heights of mayhem! Over time I Hate My Job will get new updates with More Levels, Different Jobs, and New Characters to keep the fun going; and it's all free. In I Hate My Job, it's Your Turn to Cause Trouble!
Information
Seller:Devious Gamers LLC
Genre:Arcade
Release:Nov 01, 2016
Updated:Dec 03, 2016
Version:1.0.300
Size:177.1 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal