Apple TV I don't own any games for my AppleTV.

Discussion in 'Apple TV Games' started by Joe Koch, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Could you recommend me some AppleTV exclusives? If I could play it elsewhere I probably would, but I'd like to see what the platform is capable of.

2. WilliamLondon

WilliamLondon Member

Dec 1, 2013
    Not sure which games are the exclusives, but my favourite game on the ATV is Oceanhorn, it's available on iOS, but I only played it on the ATV. I'd love to see more like that.

3. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    +1 for Oceanhorn.

I also love Broken Age (works really well with the Siri remote) and King of Karts is a lot of fun (Mario kart style multiplayer fun!)

4. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Check out afterpad.com. They have a Apple TV section.

5. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Not sure about Apple TV exclusives, either, but Riptide GP: Renegade is now compatible and well worth it. :)

6. Nitro-Rock

Nitro-Rock Member

Mar 8, 2016
    I Think most of the games are multiplatform at the moment but Galaxy on fire: Maticore is an excklusive (AFAIK). I hab a lot of fun with it.

my favourite Games (but most of them are iOS ports):

Riptide GP Renegade
    Afterpulse
    AG Drive
    Oceanhorn
    Lightblade Academy - for a little Jedi-Training ;)
    beach buggy racing
    Mobu

7. WilliamLondon

WilliamLondon Member

Dec 1, 2013
    I have Broken Age but I realised when I first launched it that it doesn't support an MFi controller, and I tend to play games exclusively that allow me to use my controller. Perhaps I should rethink that, at least with Broken Age, it does look good, I was just waiting until they supported it, assuming at some point all games will (*should*?) support the controller, especially now that they can require it and ignore the Siri remote. Broken Age is that good, eh?

8. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Yeah it's really great, and to be honest I think having to use a controller would make it worse.. the Siri remote really shines with this game! Give it a go! :)

9. babaroga73

babaroga73 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Check out the Asphalt 8, performance wise .... it's free , it can be played with remote or MFi gamepad.