iPad I can only get to level 2 on zombieville USA?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by spardadante, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spardadante

spardadante Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    What kind of strategy am I supposed to use? I always get swarmed by zombies.

2. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Um, keep on playing?

You've made a load of threads lately. Perhaps you might wanna actually search?

3. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    shoot faster, and check the other thread

4. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Use the nice search button.

Shoot faster.

5. Owl

Owl Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    I know some good advice. See, in this game, it helps to not die. You should do more of that :D

6. JDH22

JDH22 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Oregon
    Good idea? Maybe a more helpful response would help.

7. Owl

Owl Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    I dunno how that's not good advice, if you never die you win the game.

But really. You should shoot some extra zombies at the end of the first level to get some more cash for buying stuff. Like guns to shoot more zombies with.

8. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Not to be rude or anything, but honestly you bring nothing to the TA community. You post threads that already exist (sometimes you post the same thread twice). You're just adding to the clusterf** that could less of these useless threads.

9. JDH22

JDH22 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Oregon
    Yes, I do agree with this. Although, I am also getting tired of seeing people blabber about another thread that has already bean posted, when they should be using the search button. Sometimes the search button isn't 100% to the point, so they post the thread. The threads do get closed anyway. Just lay low, people are new to this place. Give them a chance to learn.

10. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Check out his threads created. More than 50% of his posts are new threads. He made two new threads on whether or not he should buy Heavy Mach. Not only are these threads stupid in context as it shows he can't make his own damn decisions, but threads for the said game already exists, why can't he just post his question there?

11. jawslover

jawslover Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    JERICHO, KS
    13 of his 19 posts are spam threads (albeit not intentionally:rolleyes:) and he's been here for a week

12. TheOZ

TheOZ Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Sounds like a broken record in here huh?

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=5168
    Thats the thread of the devolper so just go there to find strategies and what not.

What I do is I storm the first level hitting every house destroying as much zombies as I can while not wasting ammo then once I get to the end of the first level I make enough money to get a shotgun. After that it's smooth sailing. With that little basic tip you can make it past level three and once you play enough you will figure out your own strategy. Also if you didn't know the developer is creating easy mode so new less hardcore gamers will be able to have as much fun with it as the "hardcore gamers".

Hope that helped and welcome to the forums! :)

13. JDH22

JDH22 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Oregon
    I totally agree with this. I'm just saying in general, not necessarily for this guy, but in general for everyone.

14. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    JDH22, as far as I'm concerned, you have no right to voice any opinions considering the fact that you pirate apps

15. JDH22

JDH22 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Oregon
    I have as much voice as do others. And as far as I'm concerned, that has nothing to do with, really, what we are talking about here.

16. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    Goodness sakes people! All you had to do was point him/her in the right direction and be done with it. No need to insult the new person. We were all newbies once.

17. Hello

Hello Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    California;
    I dont remember who, but someones sig said "everytime you post a thread without searching, a cat dies" o_O you've killed a kitty. :'(

jk :p

18. jawslover

jawslover Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    JERICHO, KS
    he's killed 13 poor, poor, kitties:(:mad::mad:

19. wiesse

wiesse Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    I am all for the search button, but I did get some valuable hints from this thread to survive a little longer in the game. First time I have made it past level 3 and I just made it easily to 7.