Universal Hyper Breaker Turbo - (by Barry Kostjens)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 22, 2013.

1. VTX

VTX Well-Known Member

Doodle level 3?

Please confirm as Im working on a small update as we speak :)

2. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Yah, definitely Doodle 3. It's just my opinion though, but that was the first level where the requirement for getting 4 stars seemed a little unfair. Maybe 10,000 instead of 10,500 would make it more balanced, while still being quite challenging.

3. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    #63 ROGER-NL, May 25, 2013
    Last edited: May 25, 2013
    I think the difficulty of the game is just right, it's not too easy while you might get bored and it's not too hard while you might get frustrated. It's well balanced overall. The best block breaker I have ever played, and I play games for over 30 years now.

4. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Well I am NO:1 in the classic pack and got 97/100 stars, 3 to go.

5. Andy C83

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Good job. ;)

6. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Congrats andy, you took over.

7. rzdesign

rzdesign Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Illustrator & (Game) Designer
    The Netherlands
    #67 rzdesign, May 26, 2013
    Last edited: May 26, 2013
    Awesome to see you guys 'battle' for the highest rank! :) Good job!

8. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I am glad to see Lena back in front, thought she passed out after BOBBING, Ha Ha.

9. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    I havent played a bb n a min! Thiz iz a great reason 4 me to hav sum fun n thz genre again.

10. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Nooo don't mention Bobbing! I'm still recovering :) I was just going to pretend that that game never had had any updates because then I would have finished it and that would be really cool for such a hard game.

I have no idea why I am so high in the leaderboards here and I'm sure it won't last, but it's fun nonetheless.
    When I got this game I really didn't think I would like it all that much. I love it when I then get totally addicted and discover a whole new genre of games, and find out that contrary to what I thought I actually can enjoy games with lots of physics-randomness. Discovering games like that every once in a while is really what makes the app store still great, in my opinion.

Devs, speaking about leaderboards, I seem to disappear sometimes. When I just checked I was not listed on the Doodle and Neon leaderboards, even though I finished all the levels. I then replayed a Doodle level and after that I was listed again, so not a problem, but I just thought it was a bit strange so I thought I'd mention it. GC is sometimes slow to load for me, so maybe it has something to do with that? I was connected to the internet every time I played the game.

11. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    #71 ROGER-NL, May 27, 2013
    Last edited: May 27, 2013
    What Lena says is true she falls out of Game Center sometimes. I have a problem too it is minor but my block breaker count stands still at 19.936 but I must be way over 30.000 now, so now I can't get the achievements, maybe you can look into this. Still loving the Game though.

12. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    If you think this game has what it takes to be your TouchArcade Forums Game of the Week (GOTW) vote for it here:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=190142

Please note:
    1) Devs cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members - no outsiders allowed. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.

13. rzdesign

rzdesign Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Illustrator & (Game) Designer
    The Netherlands
    Awesome! Go go vote everyone! :)

14. Andy C83

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    100/100 Doodle ;)

15. VTX

VTX Well-Known Member

Maybe because by default 'today' is listed. You'll online show there if you played 'today'?

16. VTX

VTX Well-Known Member

Are you sure that the count for the achievements isn't working? It can be a different issue with the leader board thingy.

17. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    No, I'm completely out of the leaderboards at the moment. If I go to the general leaderboards overview (the one with Global/Classic/Doodle/Neon highscores and Most Breaked Blocks) I'm only listed on Most Breaked Blocks and all the others say "Not ranked". If I go to Classic Total Highscore's it is set to "All Time" and I don't see myself. And I just played the game 15 minutes or so ago.
    My GC id is lena98765, if that's useful.

18. VTX

VTX Well-Known Member

I sent you a friends request, can you add me? Wanna check if I can see you :)

19. Andy C83

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    I can also confirm that Lena goes walkabout from the leaderboard, I just checked and her scores are not showing on my friends list right now. I'm glad she's just hiding though, and not gone for good. :)

20. VTX

VTX Well-Known Member

Yeah, I see it as well (euh I mean I can't see her :p). Very strange, I really think that Apple has some weird syncing problem between their servers.