Hunting

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Donovan1209, Nov 1, 2010.

1. starjimstar

starjimstar Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    I set up cages around my property to catch unsuspecting deer. Then I simply wait for them to starve to death as nature intended.

2. madmud101

madmud101 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Well thank goodness you are not in a high enough professional position to push forward your views on hunting. Or are you?

3. eyemh8

eyemh8 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    To stay stupid
    Estes Park co.
    You just described hunting that is what we are talking about right? The kind were you get your gun and go track and 'hunt' your animal then shoot it, or are you talking about slaughter houses? Because most people would agree slaughter houses are not the best way to deal with mass production of meat but it is the cheapest and most efficient and until that changes that's the way it will be.

4. madmud101

Dec 30, 2009
    Oh, ok. However, I was referring to LBG's comment on how city slickers hate hunting but don't realise where there food that they eat has come from.

So I was commenting on why people may eat meat, but may not agree with the way that the food is processed. So yes, I am sort of referring more to slaughter houses rather than hunting for your personal use.

5. starjimstar

starjimstar Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    Sheesh, I was only joking. That would be so cruel. In reality, I strap them down and pour water over their faces to simulate drowning, just as nature intended. :cool:

6. madmud101

Dec 30, 2009
    Oh god! :eek:

;)

7. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    You are to kind. Personally I like to lock them in a cage, douse them in petrol, set them on fire and slowly crush them with a steam roller.
    Then I transfer the cooked and flattened corpse onto my plate.