Hunting Seasons - for iPhone and iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by bshields, Sep 5, 2010.

1. bshields

bshields Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Announcing my new app, Hunting Seasons for iPhone and iPod Touch!

Hunting Season information for all 50 states!

Never spend hours sorting through state websites for hunting information again. Hunting Seasons is a one of a kind application that allows users to view large game hunting information for all 50 states. This application has information that can be utilized by everyone, from novice hunters to the most experienced hunting guides. Targeting all large game species for each state and outlining each of their respective seasons. In addition, Hunting Seasons offers information on bag limits, other important information and a link to each states website for more detail. All lists are easy to follow and are accompanied by high resolution pictures of the animals. Hunting Seasons is a must have for any outdoor enthusiast!

iTunes Link

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. gamehunter

gamehunter Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Worth buying for App using CAMPERS.

Honestly, I have never been to hunting.
    But somehow <HUNTING SEASON> got my attention with its amazing ANIMAL pictures.
    It is very surprising that there are many animals I've never heard of and they are living in the US soil!!!
    I will definitely go camping soon to check out those animals with <HUNTING SEASON>:)