Universal Hundreds - (by Semi Secret Software, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Thanks for the video, Tangents!

2. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Really fancy this but while I appreciate the devs honest response that they don't know how well it runs on the touch 4g I'm not spending money on a game that 'might' work.

3. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Sorry just read the post by Andy on the previous page. Ok buying it tonight

4. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Played the first 20something levels. All I can say is WOW. Everything just clicks. And while I didn't fall in love with the flash version, this thing just works perfectly. From the graphics, the music, the gameplay ideas to the very last pixel - everything's just amazing and fitting together perfectly!

This is a quality puzzle gem as profound as Canabalt ( ( ( please fix that cloud bug ) ) ) is for endless runners.

It get's challenging but stays damn addicting. And off for more. Congrats for doing pretty much everything right. And stick with your pricing policy!

5. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    #85 Andy C83, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
    Good lad, you know it makes sense. ;) I hope you like it!

Regarding the messages/ciphers, the first one can't be moved, presumably because it's already complete. Is something similar supposed to happen with the others, or not? I figured out the 2nd cipher, and got all the letters in the right place, but nothing happened.. is that right? Thanks. :)

Also, is there a problem with Game Center? Achievements are showing up fine, but there are no scores on the leaderboards as of yet. Ta. :)

6. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    Just bought it! Will be playing at lunch today. Pumped.

7. TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2010
    College student, studying English/Japanese lit.
    This game has made me say "Oh! That's clever!" at least half a dozen times in the first 25 levels. I wasn't too thrilled with the flash version but took the plunge due to my huge amount of respect for both developers, and I'm glad I did. The amount of craft that has gone into every aspect of this game is just top-notch.

8. J.R. Jalapeno

J.R. Jalapeno Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2008
    I had a gift card so I took the plunge and in my opinion its not worth 3 bucks. It gets boring fast and its frustrating as hell as you progress. I'm at level forty and can't understand how anyone would think this is enjoyable. It's phone throwing worthy. Not fun imho. Deleting now.

9. mattcbond

mattcbond Member

Dec 28, 2011
    I can't speak highly enough of this game. Addicting, mesmerising, seamless, beautiful.

10. raymond_cgc

raymond_cgc Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2013
    I see some people here hv been stating that we'r be disrespectful by saying negative thing about the game. Is how thing works here like this? Not in forum (whether the dev is there or not) you can discuss whether you like/not a games? Then why say I'm show disrespect to dev? I did say positive like is a polished "games", but just coz I find it boring/not worth the money doesn't mean you guy can attack me. And I am happy for 99% of all of you who is liking the games.

11. Appletini

Appletini Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2011
    Ankh-Morpork
    The only rebukes I've seen in that vein were directed towards one particular new user who launched into a diatribe about how this isn't a game at all, and then claimed that the developers are liars. That's not useful, respectful - or even accurate - feedback.

I don't think anybody here has a problem with people not liking the game, or providing negative feedback in general, just as long as this feedback has a basis in reality. :p

12. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    True. Like I don't like flash out but I'm not gonna go to the fourm and say its a scam or not a game and the dev just wants your money. Everybody has opinions. Not everyone likes the same game that's what makes this site good. Its everytype of genre.

13. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    I have played through the first 15 levels and I love it. It is challenging but satisfying when you solve it. If you like puzzle games, I say it is a must-buy.

It took me many tries to get through level 8. That was a tough one.

It chugs a bit on iPhone 4, but that is my fault for playing with a 2 year old phone.

My only feedback is that I have no idea what is going on with the scoring system. Maybe you guys could include some sort of optional menu that explains the scoring?

14. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Yeah, exactly what he said.

15. raymond_cgc

Jan 3, 2013
    Oh sorry, I did say this is not a game, in my opinion. But I never say the dev is a liars. Please don't say wrong things ya.

16. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    It wasn't to you but to another person.

17. iago

iago Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2008
    Long Island, New York
    Zzzzzzzzz....what a snoozer of a game. Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap (x100). Ooops, shouldn't have tapped that time - let's start again. It's the gaming equivalent of playing 100 bottles of beer on the wall - over and over and over again.

18. Appletini

Appletini Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2011
    Ankh-Morpork
    Sure you did, and I quote:

After stating almost ten times in various ways that this app "isn't a game" (a position nobody else agrees with, mind you), you then made the above claim that the developers were knowingly and willingly misrepresenting their product (i.e. lying) in order to "get money from people".

19. raymond_cgc

Jan 3, 2013
    Liar! I never got say such things. Please don't do this to me. :(

I am new (yes), I am say this not a game (yes) but I not say the dev liar. Stop making up the story becoz people gonna hates me then, and I wanna make some frens actually.

20. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    That was actually someone else.