Humble Indie Bundle 6 is LIVE!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Haruhi, Sep 18, 2012.

1. #1 Haruhi, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Holiest crap ever! This has got to be their best, not a stinker in the bunch! Spaz is probably the weak link and that's still not bad. Thanks Harry for the heads up!

3. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    SPAZ is awesome!

Sadly though, I've got 3 of those separately and individually...
    Never heard of Rochard and haven't played Dustforce yet. Will I be able to gift the keys I don't need?

4. #4 Haruhi, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
    That nickname is definitely a new one. I still prefer HIB5 to this one though, but there might be even more bonuses coming in the future. :p
    There's one Steam code for the first 5 games and a separate one for the "beat the average" game.

5. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Thanks, I suspected as much.

I've never actually got a bundle before, weren't any that interested me that much up 'til now.
    How does one work in terms of the codes? It says there are the DRM-free versions, or a Steam key - can I get both? A friend of mine new to Steam would love these games, but I have most of them already.

Thinking to throw down $50, the dustforce OST would be worth it alone (that music is awesome), but I don't know how it works. :eek:

Edit: Just noticed it says in small letters that you get the Steam key in addition to the DRM-free versions. Nice.

6. gwet17

gwet17 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Yes, please.