Universal Human Resource Machine (by Experimental Gameplay Group)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 1, 2016.

1. SolidSteve

SolidSteve Member

Apr 16, 2015
    #21 SolidSteve, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    On my iPhone 6 Plus, 1/3rd of the screen is cropped out of view and most of the buttons do not respond to being touched. It is unplayable in it's current state.

Edit: I emailed the developer and they said they are working on a fix which should be out today

2. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Oh hey, welcome to TA! :D

3. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Would love to try it, I really loved World of Goo, played it on Wii and IOS, but the game has no Gamecenter and in this day and age Gamecenter is what I want, friends can see what I play, so you get more downloads as well, if every friend of a friend sees what they are playing the game becomes much more visible.

4. Kainamor

Kainamor Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Oh my!!! I had no idea this was coming to ios! These devs are my all time favorite, I love the environment they create. Thank you!!

5. Unseen Studios

Unseen Studios Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    UK
    Bearing in mind Game Center was outrageously broken for a large portion of users for the best part of a year and only fixed fairly recently.

Sadly I am one of those hit by the 6+ view bug with this game #

6. limajo2

limajo2 New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Not working correctly for iPhone 6 (9.3.2) either.

7. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Okay, that's right maybe they let it out because of that bug, gonna download it anyways, I am just curious enough to try it, maybe they add Gamecenter in the future, don't hold my breath ha ha.

8. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    World of Goo and Little Inferno are classics; really looking forward to playing this. Thanks for the heads up. :)

9. sduckie2

sduckie2 Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Same here, just paid and excited to play but can't get the screen to respond on same phone.
    #

10. TomCorp

TomCorp New Member

Jun 1, 2016
    #30 TomCorp, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    Hi limajo2, are you 100% sure it's a regular iPhone 6 and not iPhone 6+ or iPhone 6s+? Other users are reporting iPhone 6 Regular is working just fine, so if it's not working for you, we want to find out why!

Would you let us know your exact model? (Settings -> General -> About -> Model)

You can contact us at support at tomorrowcorporation dot com

11. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Maybe Achievements were to hard to code ha ha, no just kidding, I bought the game and I like it, it's very nice that you did the Dutch language in the game, very nice touch.

12. zatoichi

zatoichi Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Very cool game. I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far, as is my 12-year-old. I can confirm that this runs perfectly on iPhone 6s 9.3.2.

13. Prhaber

Prhaber Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    I saw one small screenshot of this on TA and instantly knew it was Tomorrow Corporation. Such a distinctive style, even down to the font they use. I'm downloading now on the strength of World of Goo and Little Inferno, two of my favourite iOS games.

14. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Can confirm hit detection is off on an iphone 6 - not plus or s

Not as bas from the sound of it as the plus, but definitely several pixels off, the speed slider is impossible to use for example.
    The resr is just about playable but you get used to "picking" something by not clicking on it but nearby

15. Prhaber

Dec 16, 2010
    And....I'm so glad I jumped in and bought this. Such a wonderful idea and with all the charm and quirkiness of Tomorrow Corporation's other games.

Btw I'm playing on an iPad mini 1st gen and the game's playing fine.

16. Prhaber

Dec 16, 2010
    You'll be missing out on a treat! Personally I love games that are NOT Gamecenter as it just gets in the way for me. I love that games are self contained little worlds that take you away from everything else. I hate the idea of being constantly connected to friends lol.

Seriously though, bite the bullet and buy the game. Tell your friends about it on Facebook if you feel the need but don't miss out on it, it's s great experience.

17. ult

ult Active Member

Jan 20, 2013
    Were you able to get the update submitted to app store?

18. gust0208

gust0208 Member

Dec 14, 2011
    I am having no issues on a 6S on 9.3.2.

I played through most of the game on PC and loved it! Great difficulty curve, PROGRAMMING, and a quirky Office Space style of humor. Seems a steal at $4.99.

19. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Update is out that fixes issues on larger phones.

20. TomCorp

TomCorp New Member

Jun 1, 2016
    Update is out. It fixes the screen size issue for people with iphone 6+ and 6s+. Let me know how it works for you!