iPad Huge Namco Sale

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Fazzy, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Fazzy

Fazzy Well-Known Member

Now every single game by Namco('cept for PM Lite) is down to $5.99. This may open up buying opportunities to those who previously thought that Namco's games were overpriced. Your thoughts? In my opinion, these games are still slightly overpriced and I won't purchase any of them...

2. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    I agree. Still not worth it for me even at this sale price though I'm sure lots of people will bite now...

3. kwigbo

kwigbo Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Flex/iPhone developer
    It would have to drop to between 1.99-2.99 for me to buy them.

4. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Yup. That sounds about right

5. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Completely agree, they're still too expensive. Although, i did play the lite version of Pacman and i enjoyed it, if the prices go down some more i might buy one...

6. CloneWars

CloneWars Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    Must admit im kinda considering pole position. Hmm.....

7. TSP

TSP Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2008
    Male
    Teacher.
    Sweden
    Bought Pole Position a couple of days ago and I really enjoy it, my fav racer for Iphone so far. And yeah the most annoying racer as well because you donĀ“t really know how well you are doing until after the race, would have loved to have position instead of time to judge placement after races. Still has a good feeling of speed and I really love the old tunes and sounds. At a discount I would have gotten it way back, instead I waited a month just to get a discount 3 days after my purchase. Am trying to get a refund from Itunes for those 4$ I lost.