Huey - a 2d platform game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FragmentTwo, Nov 2, 2014.

1. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Based on another thread I saw, looks like this won't be out on iOS until January. I may be wrong so don't quote me, but I think that was the timing I saw.

2. We actually planned the Ouya version for next month and then the iOS in the beginning of the new year, but we might consider speeding it up as others have asked for the iOS version.

3. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Controls stopped Responding

I downloaded this game, but after playing it for an hour, the left and right directional controls stopped responding. Restarting the game did not reactivate the controls. I tried another game with the same type of controls, and they worked correctly.

4. neca

neca Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Is this released?

5. jmonett

jmonett Active Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Yes looks good look under
    huey story: the super hard platform adventure game

6. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Don't think that's a legit version. The official website still lists the iOS version as "coming soon" and the developer's twitter hasn't talked about the iOS version since July of last year.

Unless anyone has evidence otherwise, it looks like they ripped the Android version and uploaded it to iOS.

7. shadowgamerr

shadowgamerr Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Living life and Playing mobile games
    Right by your side
    Sadly, I think you're right. Seller for iOS: Luu Trong. I doubt FragmentTwo suddenly decided to go with a "seller" other than them just for iOS.