Huerons Puzzle Game 1.99$ -> 0.99$

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Mudit Jaju, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Mudit Jaju

Mudit Jaju Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2013
    Programmer
    India
    Huerons a challenging puzzle game, where you have to merge the adjacent circles (huerons) till only one is left on the game board. Sounds easy ? Wait till you try it for yourself.

The game is currently on sale till 25th December!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

P.S - Some of the screenshots are not exactly how they appear in the game currently. As the game is awaiting an update which would be free for all to download and enjoy (no in-apps for getting new levels)

Trailer:

Enjoy the game! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year people!

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Sorry. .99 cents is a great price. But, I am confused. Did you mean that the update is going to be free? Or that the game will be free soon?

I am getting the game regardless. But, would apreciate the clarification.
    Thanks!

Edit: ok. I feel dumb. LOL the title of your post states .99 cents. There's my answer. Sorry!

3. Mudit Jaju

Sep 19, 2013
    Programmer
    India
    Hey Lavender,
    Sorry for any confusions and as you figured it out yourself, yes the game is on sale for 0.99$ till 25th December. We have an update pending approval which would bring more levels and a new game mode to the game (the new levels would be free)

Hope you like the game! Enjoy and have a great holiday season! :)

4. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    This is a well designed and thought out puzzler. Like many puzzles, some will find them easy, and others will find them hard. I have found there is a learning curve that for me has been fine. My only complaint is the timer system to "3 star" each level, which in many cases requires memorization of the correct moves then tapping as furiously as you can to beat the level time.

I know I have said that in the past, and I think the new game mode may be a reflection that does not require timers. However, in deference to the developers, "3 stars" are not required to advance to the next level, merely an achievement for those perfectionists (like myself).

If timers drive you buggy - like me - I would seriously try hard to overlook it and get the puzzle game anyways - it is really quite clever and challenging.

5. Mudit Jaju

Sep 19, 2013
    Programmer
    India
    Huerons is on sale again and also currently being featured as "The Best New Update" in almost 107 countries!!
    Get it while it's still cheap!! :D