How to improve the collection of players’ feedback?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by snowkill, Sep 3, 2012.

1. snowkill

snowkill Member

Jul 9, 2012
    After the game releases, what we need is the players’ feedback, no matter it’s in the Itunes or not. We want to improve our games according to the feedback.
    Could you tell me some good ways to make the players be willing to give some opinions?

2. Palak43

Palak43 New Member

Sep 3, 2012
    What Version of Your Operating System

3. Joeschmoe

Joeschmoe Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    I think the best strategy is to keep up with the conversations on forums like this, and hear what you customers are raving or complaining about. Remember that reviews are not the same thing as user feedback. The audience for a review is other users. The audience for feedback is you, the developer.

I can tell you what NOT to do: don't nag your players to leave a review every few minutes or between chapters/scenes or whatever. Don't bribe your players with game gold or whatever to leave a review.

4. Silverous

Silverous Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    any other forums as active as Toucharcade?

I think TouchArcade have a wonderful forum community, and by far the best that I know of for gathering user feedback... Anyone have another other recommendations on similar sites?