How to find NZ Games on Wednesday

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by sink_or_swim, Dec 17, 2014.

1. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Could someone (killercow, Sanuku, Pete) please explain how they find the NZ games on wednesday? I'd love to post some threads but I have no idea how to find the games.

2. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

#2 killercow, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
    I think ImNoSuperman was the one with the trick (he used a trick if I remember correctly) :) Sadly I'm just searching for new releases announced (I use Google and other iOS news websites) and I follow some devs on twitter.

There's also the occasional luck that by searching for a big publisher (EA, Gameloft) you'll stumble upon a new release.

Oh and Pete's website, (http://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/) is amazing.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    What i did before was open the NZ account, then go to a specific game category (for example action), then open "show more" under Paid and Free, coz those are arranged latest first.

4. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    that's what I do over the last weeks, but it doesn't help much. All the new games that are out today are still not showing up in that list