How much are you willing to pay for Aralon?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Barbosa, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Krehol Games

Krehol Games Well-Known Member

where does it end

I have seen alot of comments like this in different threads

"Oh its not worth $2.99 , your breaking my wallet " .

" he had the nerve to charge $2.99 , what type of human being are you "

" I dont care if its 3D with playstation graphics , 99 cent should be the maximum allowed !!! Who the hell does gameloft think they are !?! "

" For $6.99 I could buy 9 games for 99 cents , so dummies waste your money , I must be the only one who can do math over here "

" Everyone we need to make a stand today or pay dearly later . Apple and the developers have a secret plan .Apple launched the ipad and told developers to start price gouging . I mean $5.99 for a game I could buy a console game with that type of money . Look I dont mind the $1,99 or even $2.99 sometimes its worth it . But $5.99 now you developers cross the line
    and are stepping in forbidden territory . Thats premium money I can do alot with $5.99 . At $5.99 you are impairing my ability to pay bills and support my own family. I once saw a game listed at $9.99 and almost past out. Are you ****ing crazy !! $9.99 how the hell I am supposed to pay rent !!

Look dont ask people what they will pay , just make hit games.

2. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Whoops! I voted in the poll but forgot it was dollars, not pounds!

I think it should be FreeMium -.-

3. Cause007

Cause007 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    Unless you want to sell it at $1.99, be sure to release a lite version along with the full version. It looks great, but I'd have to try it before buying.

4. Myrobotwillneverdie

Myrobotwillneverdie Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    SEPDX
    10 dollars seems worth the work they are putting into it to me. I'll buy it at whatever price.

5. Pacificsun0481

Pacificsun0481 Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Sacramento, CA
    I'm hoping for 7.99/iPhone 3GS and below 9.99/iPad, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 as intorductory pricing.

It should then go to 12.99/14.99 respectively.