How many of you would be interested in following a game development blog?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Tosty, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Tosty

Tosty Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Hey all,

Wondering how many of you would be interested in following a game development blog. I'm not sure of the game development abilities of many of you on here, whether you are professional, intermediate, or beginner.

I am a beginner game developer just getting into iOS gaming. Im nearing the completion of all the fundamentals for my first game. If there is anyone struggling to get into game development and doesn't know where to start, I feel like I could share my experiences of working on my first game.

The blog would be able to work both ways as I share my experiences with other users, and in return would also be able to get feedback on new features and dev issues for the game.

Is this a fairly common thing to do? What are your thoughts on creating a game dev blog? If you are already following some that are of good quality, feel free to share them here.

2. greggtwep16

greggtwep16 Active Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Chicago
    Game development blogs can certainly be interesting and there are quite a few out there. I would think a better audience to ask would be the gamasutra crowd than here.

3. pikpiak

pikpiak Member

Dec 12, 2014