How big is your music library? How do you manage your iDevice?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by SkyMuffin, Sep 16, 2010.

1. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    I have a whopping 700 MB of music in my library:p

2. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    It takes a couple of hours to go through everything to make a playlist of my favorite songs for my iPod Touch. It's worth it, though.
    Yes. I have 16000 songs, which seems like a lot, but This is music I've listened and added to gradually over the course of six years.

3. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    How big is big? ;D

4. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Yup. I am very OCD about my shit and have to have everything with Album Art and Tagged. Just the way I like it.

I don't use play lists man. Like Duke Floss, I prefer listening to albums. Though sometimes I wish I would take the time to make playlists for certain events (I.E. Car Rides, Gym), but I'd just rather not lol.

Like I said earlier, I listen to about 93% of my music library. Some of it is like Hole, Rhianna and Lady Gaga and I can't get into that shit enough to want to listen to it lol.

5. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    over the course of four years I only have 2500

6. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    You need to broaden your music tastes brah! Theres ton's of good music out there. What kind of bands/music are you into? I could make many suggestions =D

7. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    #27 sid187, Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
    i play around with the guitar and love to learn about the blues, and heavy metal ( older stuff, i am old after all! ) but i listen to almost everything.. i can not get into modern pop tho.. no gaga, perry, that trailer trash queen who sings about nothing.. cant think of her name but she was a host for mtv awards this year. laughs.

from country, to metal, to classical i love it all. and itunes makes it real easy to find new music.. during high school i could only find new music through friends, but mostly my guitar rags.. i was the kid who was always a few months ahead of popular groups ( if it had a guitar in the band of course .) laughs.. and had usually moved on..

ooo the fun of growing up in a small town..

chris.

8. Buzz Killington

Sep 17, 2010
    My library is aboot 4.5gb but i only put about 500mb onto my 8gb iPod Touch; I am most definitely an app guy :D

9. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Are you an App man or an Ass man?